Lightbulb Someone has Lost Track of Time...

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/21/gi...-in-minecraft/

Oh my God; that man is either crazy or a genius. I can't decide which.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    ...And here I am, having problems building some automatic door on a blocky mud hut.

Deleted
    This is just awesome. no more words needed to describe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sorcerer View Post
    ...And here I am, having problems building some automatic door on a blocky mud hut.
    The door im ok with. Its the mud hut I have issues building. idk. I cant seem to build a somewhat decent house to save my life.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    omg that looks amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    And here I am, having to youtube how to build a small watch tower... That's some dedication there!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Wow - talent!

I've completely forgotten that I posted this video - just watched it, and it blew my mind... again.

Damn; I wish I could be a 'master builder' and manipulator of game mechanics like these people.

A working word processor inside MC.

Too... much... time

10+ Year Old Account
    And here I was so proud to make my 5x5 door to work... *sulks and walks back in to his cave*
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..