No beta invite for me either =(

Well whoever got a beta invite will have to suffer until the weekend. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    oh believe me, you have no idea the lengths at which some people will go to mess up rp. i've seen raids last for over an hour, and actually chasing the rpers where every they go. it's ridiculous.
    Well, unless your RPing in central Cyrodill, there's no open world PvP in the other faction zones AFAIK. It'd be like wanting to RP in Wintergrasp on a PvE WoW server...

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Well, unless your RPing in central Cyrodill, there's no open world PvP in the other faction zones AFAIK. It'd be like wanting to RP in Wintergrasp on a PvE WoW server...
    Pretty much this. I don't think you can encounter players of the opposing faction outside Cyrodill.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    What beta wave is this now?
    That'd be the one I didn't get invited to.

oh believe me, you have no idea the lengths at which some people will go to mess up rp. i've seen raids last for over an hour, and actually chasing the rpers where every they go. it's ridiculous.
    Stop these lies we never do that.........(I'm part of the Slayers of RP guild)

Why not have a big RP raid form up and chase down the would be messer uppers, and tea bag their corpses while RPing with each other. I am sure you could find a good RP reason to do so, and it would annoy them to no end.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanag View Post
    they look ok, I'm not big on insect-like creatures, I think the only one I ever liked was the Nerubian from Warcraft.

Still, they look decent enough. I like how they interact together in combat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanag View Post
    It's nice that ESO has good old creatures that are iconic to the previous games and Kwamas more certainly were a big part of Morrowind, especially in some early faction quests. I'm just a little sad that they skipped the most epic and terrifying kind of Kwama, the fearsome Kwama Forager.

Quote Originally Posted by senkyen View Post
    It's nice that ESO has good old creatures that are iconic to the previous games and Kwamas more certainly were a big part of Morrowind, especially in some early faction quests. I'm just a little sad that they skipped the most epic and terrifying kind of Kwama, the fearsome Kwama Forager.
    well, maybe they just didn't show those?

They could be implemented later.

Ah I remember the first time I played Morrowind. I left the safety of Seyda Neen and thought I'd save my coin and walk to Balmora. An evil Kwama Forager made short work of my mage. I think it took me about three or four tries to get past it that first time playing years ago. I've gotten a lot better since then.

I'm still buying this game just for Cyrodiil, but all I really care about is PvP. The place sounds amazing, but we'll see how it turns out.

Looks like Zenimax actually cares about their big PvP zone, unlike Bioware......(delete Illum please).

10+ Year Old Account
    They sure don't look like the Morrowind Kwama. Meh, they still look cool regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    They sure don't look like the Morrowind Kwama. Meh, they still look cool regardless.
    I think if they looked the same, some people would complain that they are lazy and are just using rehashed models so...

Kinda glad that they came up with something new, even though I don't the look of it that much.

Is it only me or it's almost impossible to find up-to-date information about this game. I remember GW2 beta, information was flooding... Is there any place that I can find bunch of information about this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Is it only me or it's almost impossible to find up-to-date information about this game. I remember GW2 beta, information was flooding... Is there any place that I can find bunch of information about this game?
    NDA, game being pushed back a few months, reluctance to tell us more... etc.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    NDA, game being pushed back a few months, reluctance to tell us more... etc.
    when GW2 was in NDA, there was way way way more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    The best place to look is still Tamriel Foundry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbycat View Post
    The best place to look is still Tamriel Foundry.
    eh... nothing new so far (at least from what I've seen)

siiiigh..