Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    I am in a guild, I don't have those issues :P
    Is your guild recruiting then? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Someone in my guild asked how many of us had been around since beta and there was a surprising response. For all the claims that ESO somehow colossally failed, I still see cities bustling with players and plenty of people have obviously carried over 2+ months after beta.
    It's probably not unreasonable to surmise that the game hasn't done as well as they had hoped or even expected. But Zenimax is also clearly relying upon console sales to pull the boat, and the game looks like it will be in much improved shape by that launch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marthenil View Post
    Yes as it's my own guild (I am guildmaster) we are only based in Aldmeri Dominion though

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    Yes as it's my own guild (I am guildmaster) we are only based in Aldmeri Dominion though
    Ah yes, I forgot

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenRavens View Post
    I understand why they needed it. Games get killed in the forums when they are labeled as "easy" or "casual". So they need the challenging content in them. Also most of the people they invite and get feed back from are the more "hard core" crowd it seems.
    In the forums yes, but in reality the majority of players do not need or want hard content.

I want this game to go p2p or f2p. Not because I have anything against it but just so I can play it at my leisure without worrying about a monthly sub. Or if we could follow a Chinese payment model where you pay by the hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild is recruiting, we have plenty of high vr players not sure what side your on but we are EP

Has the game developed much since release?

Thinking of re-subbing.

10+ Year Old Account
    ill play once there's a free trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Catchi View Post
    My guild is recruiting, we have plenty of high vr players not sure what side your on but we are EP
    You are US, I'm EU. Also DC :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Has the game developed much since release?

Thinking of re-subbing.
    Depends. Why did you quit? (Asking to see if your specific problem is resolved).

Quote Originally Posted by Meafy View Post
    Dont know how they feel but i know that im starting to hate the kahjit....'Dis one' Arghhhh stop refering to yourself in 3rd person.
    How could anyone hate M'aiq?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabbycat View Post
    How could anyone hate M'aiq?
    M'aiq wasnt to bad considering he is rare and his dialogue changes when u find him in different area's. its mainly the 'D'is one' and the fact the pre craglorn im stuck in Reapers march as EP . Although the v5 starting area for EP makes up for it. Chests , chests everywhere. i made like 80k one night in around 1h30min while herb farming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norvak View Post
    ill play once there's a free trial.
    This comment is useful why? Please don't comment here unless you are sharing something or you have questions. Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

You are US, I'm EU. Also DC :P

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhh I see, Sometimes I wish we could all play together, wtb futuristic internet that lets us connect globally without high latency!

- - - Updated - - -

I went vampire again, not sure im keeping it very long tho. I figured I'd level it to max while I level and see how it goes. Evil!! D:
    Last edited by Catchi; 2014-06-08 at 11:39 PM.

Where can I check the number of people playing this game ATM?
    Tried google but failed, either I'm too stupid or there is no way to check it atm.

You would have to wait till zenimax gives us a number I would guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Tried google but failed, either I'm too stupid or there is no way to check it atm.

Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    You would have to wait till zenimax gives us a number I would guess.
    Is what I wanted to know, so they haven't yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Catchi View Post
    snip

But Valaste lookalike!!!

I do wish to be able to do a few of the group things here and there once (while the trials do look cool I am not that bent up to do them minus just knowing the lore there) The story in this game is so amazing and what keeps me playing number one above everything else.

In reference a few posts back when I got to Coldharbour as EP I saw EP people as well that I had connected with in other areas, I was wondering if each faction maybe saw more of their own for flavor compared to other factions? Considering that can have duplicate zones for VR areas compared to Normal and other factions VR why not being able to vary a few NPC's as well??

As far as the EP characters I saw - Holgunn, Walks-in-Ash, Captain One-Eye, Kireth and her brother (dark elf dwemer experts), and some others that I know I saw but more minor characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Not sure why that'd matter =/

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    Not sure why that'd matter =/
    Just curiosity, it does not matter at all.

Let it be clear that I'm not trying to judge it in any way, shape or form, I just wanted to know how many people were playing it, that's all.

No underlying reasons, I swear