ChampionSelect.net updated with lane counter picking, lane partners and more!

ChampionSelect.net is a community driven site for League of Legends, which supports features like counter-picks, ideal laneing partners, general champion information and way more to come in the future.

We are happy to announce that we have updated our site with some highly requested features, also we improved some of our old features.

A list of what’s new:
    * Added lane tags to show what lane the counter applies too. You can also select General counters!
    * Added a new system to see counters based on what lane you choose.
    * Added a Duo system for the bot lane champions, you add and vote on champions you think have synergy. This feature will be expanded later on but we wanted to share a glimpse of at what’s coming.
    * Added a search bar at the top of every page, this way you don’t have to go back to champion select page.

All the current lanes were assigned automatically so some may be faulty, please use the feedback on the left of the screen to report any broken counterpicks. If you think the champion is also countered by the same champion in another lane you can just add it.

We’re still planning on a system which sorts the counterpicks by ELO, if you have some suggestions or thoughts about this please contact us.

We appreciate all of your support and hope that these additions will shed new light on the matchups you may encounter.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Champi...98764066851155
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Champion_Select
    Reddit

If you have any questions or feedback ask away, I will answer anything

Deleted
    Already bookmarked your site, I like it. I know its based on what the community thinks, but it just gives an interesting view, no need to take everything for a fact Thanks!

Thanks mate happy to hear that you like our site!

Says that akali mid is both strong against and weak against karthus and ryze.

The problem with having it based on voting is that the large amount of people have no idea what they are on about. It's the same reason mobafire's vote based system ends up awful.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    A nice site, but thats one mans opinion, we want to get the community involved and we want them to cast their own opinions.
    We are still very early in the proccess and will come with many new features to make our site more solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajesto View Post
    A nice site, but thats one mans opinion, we want to get the community involved and we want them to cast their own opinions.
    We are still very early in the proccess and will come with many new features to make our site more solid.
    But as I have mentioned, the problem with this is that a majority of the LoL community has no idea what counters what, so they will just go 'Huh, I went mid vlad vs a fizz and won. I guess vlad counters fizz!'.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Deleted
    Nice website, gonna use it often Thanks

nice work on the site. it is every easy to navigate. definitely will bookmark when I get home.

Deleted
    Yea, you see, getting the community involved and stuff is fine, the only problem is that a majority of the community don't know what they are on about, and i bet you most of them won one or two games and now they think they counter X champ.