Thread: Mounts are BOA!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalmar View Post
    I don't like this feature.
    For an achie hunter like me this means I need to level alts to get their mounts, less money from choppers on AH and loss of uniqueness which some classes had.
    well, try getting a gladiator mount. youll be busy for a while ^^

Deleted
    Does that mean that my alts will be able to have the spectral tiger if i have 1 char that is allready using it?

Deleted
    Finally I can switch between chars without feeling like I'd lose all the mounts I've been working for...and now to farm the vortex drake on my hunter instead of dk, thank god!

Something interesting to note though,
    Currently if you mount a violet proto-drake on a character without the 310% speed you will instantly be granted it. Had a quick speculation to try it in my head as my paladin only have the 150% speed out of laziness and behold 280+310% instantly. Nifty, but if it will stay or not for live is another question.

So I guess all this does is let us judge a low level's skill based on the mounts they have and things they've accomplished on their main characters.

The best part about this is if your a mount farmer

Being able to do the same raid multiply times a week means a higher chance you can get something fast

Deleted
    BEST. CHANGE. EVER !!!!

I can finally rock all these rares on my alts. I'm really going to play them a lot more, now.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Well I'll have to level a tailor to get the carpets.
    Shared across all servers then?
    my non tailor toons currently can't ride the carpet mount.

So all classes can ride class specific mounts? Hoping that'll change

Quote Originally Posted by Nigeldruid View Post
    So all classes can ride class specific mounts? Hoping that'll change
    Same here. Dreadsteed and Charger need to stay class specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Labz View Post
    So I guess all this does is let us judge a low level's skill based on the mounts they have and things they've accomplished on their main characters.
    Why would we be judging a low level's skill anyway?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope class specific mounts DO NOT stay class specific. I want my Paladin to ride a dreadsteed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly bugged cause some of my mounts don't appear. I really like this feature, since I can use any mount of my desire on any character I want that I "somewhat" worked hard for. Raven Lord on my alts, kthnx!

Sucks to be people who make like Flying Carpets, Mechano-hogs, and Sandstone drakes for money. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post
    Same here. Dreadsteed and Charger need to stay class specific.
    This in particular has to be a bug. That's just ridiculous.

Great change other than that, though. I've been holding out hope for this for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    This in particular has to be a bug. That's just ridiculous.

Great change other than that, though. I've been holding out hope for this for a while now.
    I don't think it's a bug per se, just that Blizzard turned it on without artificial exclusions. Once they get it working, they'll add the exclusions to specific mounts.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post
    Clearly bugged cause some of my mounts don't appear. I really like this feature, since I can use any mount of my desire on any character I want that I "somewhat" worked hard for. Raven Lord on my alts, kthnx!

Sucks to be people who make like Flying Carpets, Mechano-hogs, and Sandstone drakes for money. :P
    Raven Lord on my main, yay! (I farmed it on my new Cataclysm Druid, cause it's such a cool Druid-y mount and she didn't have a cool mount yet, but haven't ever had it drop on my Shaman, who really'd rather not wade through BC dungeon trash every day. My Shaman also gets: Headless Horseman mount, Zulian Tiger, Zulian Panther, Mechano-hog, Blue Proto-Drake, Brewfest Kodo, and whatever class/profession mounts stay account-wide. Gonna keep farming Fiery Warhorse, and maybe seriously start farming some other rares with my hunter or my DK. I really wish I'd done more Insanity runs on my DK though. Never got the Wolf.)

As far as gold-sink mounts like Vial of the Sands, I imagine the number of people who have bought, off the AH, Vials for their alts in addition to the one they bought for their main is rather small. I had a friend make my DK a Mechano-hog during the brief time that he was my most-played character, haven't ever had one made for my Shammy. None of my toons have a Sandstone Drake; I know people buy them but I kinda doubt many people buy multiples.

Deleted
    AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW YYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH all 150 of my mounts boem on my alts <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

love this so much <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

invincible my orange tiger my alar <3 all my glory mounts <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    only the mount you get from acheivements are suposed to be boa atleast acording to a blue post nothing more
    Nah. All the mounts on the beta atleast are account wide.

On live it's probably going to be every mount except for:

Class restrictions (Dreadsteeds, Paladin mounts, possibly the Argent Crusade Paladin Mount)

Faction restrictions

Profession restrictions

Now that being said, I'm curious if these mounts will still show up in our list (Atleast the class/profession ones since the faction ones have swaps with the other faction) and will count as part of our total mounts. Pretty safe to say there will be a 200 mount achievement and getting every mount counts!

AWESOME! That Tol Barad Daily Dragon mount I earned from months of busting my ass doing monotonous dailies will finally be ridden by ALL of my characters!

Yeah! I earned that shit good to know I'll be able to fly on it on all my chars

What happens if you delete the original owner of the mount? Does it -the mount ofc- stays with your other characters? (Same goes for achievements and pets)
    I have an alt that I really want to erase but it has a world event mount which is basically what keeps him alive.