Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Goblin Mini Hotrod?!

This just showed up in the Non Account Bound Mount List. I daresay we're finally getting this!

it also lists the 3 tailoring specialization carpets, and I doubt we'll get them considering the fact that those specializations were removed, so I wouldn't bet my money on this lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I'm dubious.

The mount has been in the files since Cataclysm came out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't make sense for goblins to have 3 different mounts. Even if it would be created with engineering, it still has a goblin in the name. :P

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd buy that for a copper!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    /tinfoil hat
    Step 1 - Make a goblin alt.
    Step 2 - Quest till you get access to the hot rod.
    Step 3 - Stop questing with that toon.
    Step 4 - Collect the underwear.
    Step 5 - Profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    /tinfoil hat
    Step 1 - Make a goblin alt.
    Step 2 - Quest till you get access to the hot rod.
    Step 3 - Stop questing with that toon.
    Step 4 - Collect the underwear.
    Step 5 - Profit.
    The goblin quest item isn't a mount, it's a vehicle summoned by an item, so that wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    [IMG]http://gameinterface.net/wp-content/gallery/goblin02/hotrod01.jpg[IMG]

This just showed up in the Non Account Bound Mount List. I daresay we're finally getting this!
    How do you know that's the "mini hot rod"? The picture you're showing is just the car from Kezan... and it is FAR from being "mini".

It would be great if we get the tailoring-spec carpets, too. I wants mah Ebonweave Carpet !
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm the new "chopper" of MOP

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    How do you know that's the "mini hot rod"? The picture you're showing is just the car from Kezan... and it is FAR from being "mini".
    well if you look at wowhead and look at the SS you will see the mount with no person in it. so yes it is the same. but they don't do anyting with it yet

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope it's a new 3 person crafted mount for engineers. I'd love to go charging into BGs or down the street with my guildies in the back seat. /fingercross

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    well if you look at wowhead and look at the SS you will see the mount with no person in it. so yes it is the same. but they don't do anyting with it yet
    You do realize those photos on WoWhead are fan-uploaded, right? That's not a Blizz-shot or something...

Anybody with a moddler program could do the same.

I remember a long time ago on Wowiki there was a nasty thing a fan did - he/she wrote a whole story about "Sam Steamwheedle" being some ruler of the Steamwheedle cartel and wrote a whole story about him and his falling out with the Venture Company... and they slapped on a bunch of strategically-chose AQ40 gear onto a goblin model and posted it up as him.

I believe this could easily be the new recruit a friend mount. They made a blue post not too long ago about the rocket retiring sometime soon, and this hotrod looks like the perfect candidate to be the next mount for Recruit a Friend. Lets cross our fingers it atleast makes it to the game this expansion though, even if it is through the annoying recruit a friend thing. xP

Quote Originally Posted by Mooshkau View Post
    I believe this could easily be the new recruit a friend mount. They made a blue post not too long ago about the rocket retiring sometime soon, and this hotrod looks like the perfect candidate to be the next mount for Recruit a Friend. Lets cross our fingers it atleast makes it to the game this expansion though, even if it is through the annoying recruit a friend thing. xP
    BLAM - now THIS I could totally see. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooshkau View Post
    this would be disappointing, it looks pretty lame imo
    weeee!

I still hope that one day Engineers will be able to make this. But I'm not betting much on the hot rod being ours ever... ='(

10+ Year Old Account
    As a recruit-a-friend mount this thing would be awesome. However it's done it needs to be made available outside Kezan.
    I could also see it being the next chopper or even a BMAH item.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    The goblin quest item isn't a mount, it's a vehicle summoned by an item, so that wouldn't work.
    This is why it is a Non account bound mount, cause it's a summon and not a mount.

New recruit a friend vehicle would be cool, but seeing how it can't fly...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    This is why it is a Non account bound mount, cause it's a summon and not a mount.

New recruit a friend vehicle would be cool, but seeing how it can't fly...
    I wonder why nobody ever remembers the Zhevra, I mean, unless they can suddenly fly.