most profitable thing with hypnotic dust?

what does work on your servers?

im quite new with enchanting and always ends up with loads of this. it goes for around a gold each on my server and there must be something better than just sell it?

i know server prices differs between but what is your money maker with this item?

10+ Year Old Account
    You need extreme patience if you want to get rid of those dusts.

The enchants you can make, on a high/mid population realm usually sell for 20g-40g tops each, and the competition is fierce, since everyone is trying to dump all their Hypnotic dusts.

My advice? Save them

Infinite Dusts (WotLK equivalent) sell really well right now, and there is no sign that Hypnotic Dusts shouldnt aswell (some months into MoP that is)
    Pandas need to level enchanting, and since everyone will speed through Cata zones, they will need them.

Deleted
    You can also make embersilk bags, with gold inflation in MoP they should become the new netherweave.

thanks for answers.

i always get nervous when stock piling to much so i dont think that ill manage sitting on those until mop =)

dont have any tailor but its a good idea that ive read somwhere else too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just save for MoP, immediately people will be power leveling professions(pending server population). I have over 10 bank tabs full of dust I'm saving, it's gonna sell for over 25 times it's current worth guaranteed, supply and demand.
    Last edited by KoolKidKaos; 2012-05-05 at 01:36 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm with the others, save till MOP and cash in. I've currently got numerous bank tabs full on several alts and constantly checking theAh for when it drops below 50s each, to stock up on more.On my server the enchants that use primarily HD are worthless and embersilk bags go for about $250-$300 gold. I don't have to the time to farm embersilk cloth and to buy it would cost me about $350-375.

The price of the stuff will sky rocket with MOP and will quickly be in high demand, as every one runs the new content. If you are planning on playing through MOP, save it and buy lots of shiny new toys with th profit. If you don't think you will be around in MOP, sell it on the AH when the price rises, during normal weekly fluctuations.

I sold about 20 stacks last week when the price jumped to 6g for some unknown reason. But I purchased back 5 times that about over the past couple of days when it fell to 45s.
    Last edited by zdude; 2012-05-05 at 01:52 AM.

Patience, friend. Infinite Dust is selling for 8g EACH on my server.

Time to stockpile!

=) oki! i'll save some for mop!

recently bought a guild so i have lots of free space

Deleted
    Personally I'm finding embersilk bags still selling well, and I expect at the start of MoP people will want bags for their monks and may buy them then... but aye holding on to them is likely to have the best profit, but also takes the most space/time.

Bags or save them for MoP for the influx of enchanters who wanna save time