Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

MOP Login Screen, Login Dragon or Login Portal?

So considering we had a portal for the first two expansions and dragons for the last two, what do you think will be the login screen for MOP?

Deleted
    A giant jade dragon, which perches on a monastery and lets out a monstrous roar

Um pandaria? I dont think it does matter. The old xpacks i mean.

A dragon-shaped portal.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

10+ Year Old Account
    A giant panda sitting ontop of Stormwind roaring.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

The fattest panda you have ever seen sitting cross legged staring you down through the screen through the hateful eyes of the ridiculed fat kid that has finally snapped after months of panda haters and is now planning his chubby revenge...

IMO the giant jade dragon statue in the previews weve seen. It's pretty badass, would be a cool shot along with the scenery for a login screen

10+ Year Old Account
    I really would like to see something that envelopes the mystical feel of Pandaria, some sort of scenery, a waterfall, some sort of temple perched high on a mountain top, banners swaying in the mountain air. Perhaps a nice scene, rolling hills with the paddies and fields as far as the eye can see.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    A dragon-shaped portal.
    Maybe a portal-shaped dragon?

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A misty temple gate, with Monks rolling in, doing some moves, and rolling out with the mist.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

No more dragons please.

A dragon on a portal... or a portal in a dragon's mouth, so when the dragon roars (a very unpleasant and loud roar, of course), companion cubes come out of the portal!

15+ Year Old Account
    A statue of a dragon in front of a temple scene, and like cherry blossoms flowing across the screen like the snow in wrath.

I hope they make it some jungle or some sort of woods, or hills with sky, sun, grass and wind. No more portals, and definitely no more dragons please. I like scenery, mop creates a lot of unique type of scenery, why not make something nice and peaceful for once? :/

Yo dawgs, I heard you like portals, so we portal in your... no, no. It won't work.

I thought the login screen was already leaked with an asian style house in the background...

I expect something with the concept of:

...with a golden gateway which reflects mogu and titan architecture, with statues coming alive saluting each other in a kung-fu stance, sparring then returning to their original position.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should give us the option to change the login screen to our liking, still like the classic one the most.

The MoP one is going to be, hmmm some lush forest and a temple of sorts, with those cloud serpents flying in the background or something.
    I dunno, got no idea :P

10+ Year Old Account
    *MoP Release* -- You're login screen is now diamonds!

Quote Originally Posted by Vladinator View Post
    I hope they make it some jungle or some sort of woods, or hills with sky, sun, grass and wind. No more portals, and definitely no more dragons please. I like scenery, mop creates a lot of unique type of scenery, why not make something nice and peaceful for once? :/
    While I think a nice temple-on-a-hill motif with cherry blossoms and the like would be nice, I think we won't get "peaceful" on account of it's World of Warcraft and not World of Peacecraft. =)