BradyGames’ Diablo III iPad Strategy Guide

On Diablofans they have images of the BradyGames Diablo 3 Strategy Guide! POSSIBLE SPOILERS (because it shows some new monsters and their locations)

http://www.diablofans.com/news/1191-...view/#comments

Take a look at the HP of some of the Inferno Mobs, some achievements and more monsters. This is ridiculous!

Also, there was some debate on whether the Skeleton King and other bosses would have new abilities in later difficulties, this image from the guide may suggest they wont?

http://media.diablofans.com/images/n...e/IMG_0110.jpg

So what does everyone think about all of this little bit of new info? Do you think they are hiding some of his abilities in later difficulties?
    Last edited by Youarefired; 2012-05-04 at 11:09 PM.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

He went back in time and posted before me. Plus, I am talking about the different abilities that the later difficulties will or will not bring. According to that guide, the SK does the same moves in every difficulty.
    Last edited by Youarefired; 2012-05-04 at 11:29 PM.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Deleted
    I don't believe the skeleton king is the real endboss of an act, so probably only the ''real'' bosses will have other abilities and such, or that guide is just wrong.

If there *weren't* any bosses that had different abilities at different difficulty levels, they wouldn't bother having that column in the table.

Therefore, we can assume that at least *one* boss has different abilities at different difficulty levels.

they never put back the guide for the game back on apples maketplace i read it was avaible for a while...thats sad. i hope that doesnt happen with the guild wars 2 guide :-(. better not considering a key for the guide comes in the CE of the game guide.

Quote Originally Posted by ContentsMayVary View Post
    If there *weren't* any bosses that had different abilities at different difficulty levels, they wouldn't bother having that column in the table.

Therefore, we can assume that at least *one* boss has different abilities at different difficulty levels.
    Since this thread has already been necroed, can I lol at the fact that the new boss mechanics in later difficulties didn't go any further than an enrage timer?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there was a really good reason to necro this. With the large amount of changes in the few patches already released and nerfs, this guide is long out-of-date.