Deleted

Interview with MiG GunWoonG

Hey guys, Styles/Leesa back again with another interview.

Thanks to the company I work for, promoting eSports in England, we had the chance to interview a member from the Korean LoL Scene. Thanks to our Operations Director, James Banks (Who is also the european manager of Startale), we managed to pick up the Top player for MiG Frost - Gunwoong. Now, keep in mind that these questions had to be translated for him, and translated back, so the length isn't that long. However, it did give us good insight into how Koreans are adapting and taking to League.

You can find the interview here: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...for_around_10/

(I've linked to reddit, because any possible upvotes would help get this interview out there)

The one thing that struck me, was the fact their schedules are all aimed around 5v5. They play 10 hours as a team, and 2 hours soloqueue. Remember, this is a job for these guys, it's an actual career.

10+ Year Old Account
    Change your flair back to GP loser.

Good interview, Asian teams always kick-drive European/NA teams into action. Can't remember, have you interviewed Locodoco yet?

Deleted
    Not yet, have done Chu8 and GunWoong, with Scarra and Gaurdsmanbob to get back to me in the next few days to publicize them. Trying to do it as a weekly thing from now on, but with our contacts, we have a hell load of Korean potential.

I tried to steer clear of Loco, purely of the fact he is a big name already, due to him being on TSM beforehand. Trying to get koreans who aren't as widely known, to help promote them.

---------- Post added 2012-05-05 at 02:02 AM ----------

Changed my flair back, just for you <3