10+ Year Old Account

The Wishdoctor [BIO]

Name: Jul'Ghana
    (Self proclaimed, "The Wishdoctor.")

Race: Troll (Darkspear)

Appearance: Orange mohawk with white face paint. Tusks that reach upwards, short.
    Wears Crystalline armor from Northrend (80 pvp)

History:
    A son of the Darkspear, the Wishdoctor was always expected to show respect for the elements and his ancestors. He grew up in Senjiin village and became fascinated by herbs and concoctions; he was also very fond of women. During his youth, the Wishdoctor would often-times experience a very laid back lifestyle; he would always put beach time before the wisdom of shamanism. One day as he did this, back to the sand and sweet breaths of exhalation passing his tusks, he felt a strange warmth he never felt before. The Wishdoctor peered to his right and spotted a fire elemental, no bigger than he. "What'cha be doin' mon? Soakin' up de sun?" The troll smiled, the elemental does nothing but stared across the sea. Wishdoctor looked around for a totem that he could use to banish the creature, but there is none. "Where'd you come from mon?" He turned back to face the elemental, now there was two. Wishdoctor shook his head in disbelief, an air elemental sat aside the wayward guest. Wishdoctor blinked and shrugged, "De more, de merriah I say. Welcome to my beach." Hours passed and the Wishdoctor awakes from his nap, he rises and is greeted by a beautiful twilight sky. "Dis is de life mon." Another voice says, "Tell me about it." The troll flinches, "Who be sayin----?" He stared around him as elementals of all kinds surrounded him. An air torrent approached the young troll, "We've chosen you."
    The troll's eyes opened, he was inside his home in the village. He lived in a modest hut, next to the inn. He was alone, except for the herbs on the ground around his hammock. "I need ta be layin offa de Peacebloom mon." He held his head and sat to the side of his hammock, after a quick shake of his noggin he put some robes on. Today was an important chapter in his life, and he had a wicked headache. The villagers were all assembled around a roaring fire, as masters Gadrin and Cona greeted new shaman arrivals. The Wishdoctor stood in line with the other hopefuls, he didn't have any family so this was meant to be his only satisfaction; he drew nothing of the sort from this situation. Barely awake, the Wishdoctor listened to Master Gadrin praise the elements and the ancestors before the fire. Eager for amusement, the young troll looked around for anything interesting, anything to keep him awake. He found it; before him in line stood a troll woman, same age as he. Thoughts come to his mind of taking her behind a bush, into a nearby hut, on the floor right then and there or even into the trees so they can, as he says, get better acquainted. He stared at her sumptuous behind and decided he'd do something daring, he'd grab it, who knows, maybe she'd like it. The fire roars into a twisting inferno, "STTTTTOOOPPPPPPPP!" screamed Master Gadrin. Everyone in the village freezes. "No boday' move! The elements have taken notice of someone's recent actions! Stay where you are, do not move!" The Wishdoctor was frozen in fear, the sumptuous troll lady in rage, she doesn't seem to appreciate the gesture. The Wishdoctor withdrew his hand and attempted to form another pose as quick as possible. "You dere! Get back to what chu' were doin!" screamed the shaman master Cona. The Wishdoctor does nothing, "Dis is what I be doin' mon." he replied. Cona listens to the wind, "Ya lie, de elements tell me you be de one dey favor. Now resume what chu were doin!" The villagers stared at the Wishdoctor, an orphan since birth this troll had been nothing but a misfit. Now, the elements favor him, what could he possibly have done to make such an inferno? The Wishdoctor squints hard and resumed his previous position, the village burst into laughter. The inferno rose and became a torrent, the force dispersed and small fire elementals surround the Wishdoctor. Water surgers come from the beach and wet his feet, Wind elementals appeared in a gust to congratulate him. Then, the earth forms before him, into an earth creature. "Young troll, we enjoy your impulses." said a fire elemental. "We relish your joys." said some of the water surgers. "We are moved by your uniqueness." said an air torrent. "And us by your strength, us all by your potential." said the Earth elemental. The creatures formed into totems and bound themselves to the Wishdoctor. Masters Gadrin and Cona present themselves before the young troll and bow, "It be seemin' ya be chosen by de elements demselves. Not sumthin' to be taken lightly Jul'Ghana, neider be ya name." The young troll's face became red, "What do I be doin now mon?" he asks. Garin smiled, "Ya be servin da Horde mon. Ya be representin de Darkspea." The village chant, "Jul'hana, Jul'ghana!" He smiled, "I knew doin nothin would get me places." He turned and saw the female troll from before throwing a fist toward his face, she did not appreciate the gesture.
    Since that day, many other Darkspear trolls have begun to experience this phenomenon. With the invasion Durotar and the war so close to home, many of the newer shamans have been dealing with powerful emotions. The elements have been kind to the trolls, and to the Wishdoctor. He has served as an emissary to rogue troll and ogre bands in Horde controlled lands, in Azeroth and beyond. He's also been known to serve as a healer for Horde forces in the field. Now in Ashenvale, the troll partakes in some pre-battle conversation. "So, why are you called the Wishdoctor then?" asked an orc warrior. A troll in crystalline armor tilted his head over toward the grunt. "Because mon, I be makin ya wishes come true. Especially de ladies." He winked to a blood elf mage in the corner of their caravan cart. She cringes, "Ugh, trolls."
    Last edited by Darced; 2012-05-05 at 03:55 AM.