Good Horde PvE Realm?

I might change server since there aren't alot of raiding guilds in my realm let alone a lot of horde. so whats a good realm that has good horde raiding guilds and an average battleground winning streak?

thank you

Is Kazzak a good choice? or is it all hard core?

I transferred a character to kazzak from a low/med pop server.

Adverts in trade fly by so fast you can't even see them properly. When you do ask to join a pug they have a ridiculous ilevel req (even tho I had the achi from back in December) I finally got into about 2 pugs (must have high ilevel - must have achi and must know tacts) and then people derp on the easiest mechanics maing me wonder if most ppl just lied to get in.

I transferred back to my old server I probably didn't give it enough chance and get to know people etc but the people I did interact with didn't help matters.

I'm sure theres lots of nice people on kazzak but I'd take a cheesegrater to my nuts before I went back there.

Deleted
    It's an active realm, the horde guilds are nothing special though.

well whats a good server?

Deleted
    In 4.2 I used to play on Draenor, it's fairly populated. If I recall correctly they were pugging atleast 6/7 HC back than, and pug 6/8 HC now.
    The PvP community there is, atleast in my opinion, very active.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twisting nether is all horde. Its a perfect horde PvE server. Wowprogress state the server balance is: Horde / Alliance: 1 / 0.05. There is 144 guilds who have 3 or more HC kills in dragonsoul, most of them horde. 219 that has atleast 1 HC kill.

Its also a high pop server, with its entire population horde side.
    Cerunnir - Frost/Blood Death Knight

thanks for the suggestions, i don't want a hardcore realm just a realm with all sorts of PVE going on

Deleted

Smolderthorn US

Well I am playing on Kazzak horde side and I have nothing to complain about...
    But then again I am in a guild that clears 8/8 heroic in one day.
    I got 3 alts tho, and I make a pug for every one of them and get 8/8 with some heroics if I put some time in making the group.
    But my advice is, if you come to kazzak, try to find a guild before you transfer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerunnir View Post
    Twisting nether is all horde. Its a perfect horde PvE server. Wowprogress state the server balance is: Horde / Alliance: 1 / 0.05. There is 144 guilds who have 3 or more HC kills in dragonsoul, most of them horde. 219 that has atleast 1 HC kill.

Its also a high pop server, with its entire population horde side.
    Avoid Twisting Nether(US) at all costs please. I play there and the server just gets worse and worse with every expansion lol. I've heard good things about Shadow Moon though recently

i want an EU realm :P

I had a lot of fun on wildhammer