Thread: Insanity

10+ Year Old Account

Insanity

This video may have been posted but for those who have never seen it... pure amazing and worth the watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Clevername View Post
    This video may have been posted but for those who have never seen it... pure amazing and worth the watch.

Not insane at all imo. Probably much safer than most other 'extreme' sports. I'm scheduled to try a similar suit in about 7 weeks on our next skydiving trip, just falling, I don't think I'd ever get to that guys level but I think it'll be fun to play with once.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
    Not insane at all imo. Probably much safer than most other 'extreme' sports. I'm scheduled to try a similar suit in about 7 weeks on our next skydiving trip, just falling, I don't think I'd ever get to that guys level but I think it'll be fun to play with once.
    I did 30+ jumps in the Marine Corps all static line and vowed I would never jump out of a plane again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevername View Post
    I did 30+ jumps in the Marine Corps all static line and vowed I would never jump out of a plane again.
    my father will not go on a plane because of this. he told me if i ever did a destination he would drive there or take a boat.

OT: i almost want to try this.

mother of God....

I had a heart attack when he barely missed the ground.

THEN HE WENT BACK AND DID IT AGAIN!

" There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying.
    The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
    -Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.