10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Hellscream's Fist

Hey guys, didn't see this posted on forums yet, but for those who haven't noticed like I did today: Hellscream's Fist in the Jade Forest received a little make-over. The New Horde metal tower has a completely new model, a similar watch tower but made of burnt bamboo. The little hut turned into a regular new Horde metal house. Plus, bamboo and spike fortification all around.

Front view.

Close-up of the bamboo fortification.

The old hut replaced by a standard new Horde house.

The new building model.

Base of the building; it's a circular shaped base.

Only two stairs, thankfully, instead of the stupid, winding, rail-less, easily-fall-off-able-when-auto-walking stairs inside the regular metal towers.

Inside is not too big, but not too small. The top of the stairs (hatch) is untextured.

That's pretty much it!
    Last edited by DaHomieG; 2012-05-05 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Bolded descriptions.

Cool, I was wondering where the Horde got all that metal/steel for those buildings. Though I can't play the game on Ultra settings because I have a piece of crap PC from 2006, I can only play on Low settings

Deleted
    I like it! Especially when it was one of the feedback that I left on the Beta forums, that the metal buildings didn't fit with the fact that they just arrived there after a shipwreck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cargath View Post
    Cool, I was wondering where the Horde got all that metal/steel for those buildings. Though I can't play the game on Ultra settings because I have a piece of crap PC from 2006, I can only play on Low settings
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    I like it! Especially when it was one of the feedback that I left on the Beta forums, that the metal buildings didn't fit with the fact that they just arrived there after a shipwreck.
    Yeah pretty illogical seeing how we JUST landed on a continent who no one has ever been out or in of in centuries, and we already have supplies for buildings. And I actually love the new model. It's made of local materials, while retaining that Horde-ish feel.

Deleted
    Question, is beta still crashing like mad? And, have the companions been activated on transfered characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Question, is beta still crashing like mad? And, have the companions been activated on transfered characters?
    I haven't had many problems with crashing lately, once in awhile but not every 5 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Nope! They fixed crashes two patches ago. Haven't had a crash since. All your mounts are now on all your characters, shared. Only a few pets are, since they're working on fixing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a town-in-a-box.

Looks good though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    It was a town-in-a-box.

Looks good though.
    Ooohh you're right! Now I remember; I was walking around the camp and next to the fire I saw the empty town-in-a-bow. Totally forgot about it. :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Ooohh you're right! Now I remember; I was walking around the camp and next to the fire I saw the empty town-in-a-bow. Totally forgot about it. :x
    Yes, it's a town-in-a-box, but it's more fitting with the resources available on the Jade Forest. Especially when Pandaria is going to be invaded for the lack of resources elsewhere.

Deleted
    I noticed they changed a few quests too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alaynauk View Post
    I noticed they changed a few quests too.
    Which? I completed everything in Jade Forest last week so I wouldn't know.

15+ Year Old Account
    That new tower model just reminds me of like...those wooden children's playground sets. All you need is a slide coming off the top.

Edit: Nvm, took a better look at the screenshots and its now wooden buildings. Well still wonder how they made these in the short time they were there but its better than the dark iron style I remembered when I was there last time.