Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Best interrupt in the game was the Guardian 2hammer launch. Reminded me of throwing people off cliffs in Age of Conan.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Actually, Enhance Shaman were able to interrupt with Earth Shock back then, which while still annoying to use, was still more reliable than a Rogue interrupt!

Also, Enhance DPS was on par with Rogues back in Hyjal/BT. And that's only when the Rogue had a Windfury Totem in their group.
    I only have my own experience with it, and not a lot of Enh. Shamans raided. They were important, and every raid would want to have atleast one for their melee group.
    Played Ret myself, one of the 3 Ret paladins in the entire server that raided passed Gruuls Lair.

Deleted
    This thread is now about who you should put on interruption-duty on WoW!

Ey... this isn't the wow forum :O

Also, that gif

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Best interrupt in the game was the Guardian 2hammer launch. Reminded me of throwing people off cliffs in Age of Conan.
    I dunno... depends on what ya mean by "best" exactly. I'm quite a fan of the simple, yet effective, Head Shot.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno... depends on what ya mean by "best" exactly. I'm quite a fan of the simple, yet effective, Head Shot.
    Best in terms of spectacle, probably not as much in application.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still not sure the cost of Daze Shot is listed accurately on there. I was able to Daze Shot at 4 initiative in BWE1. I didn't notice it at the time, but I did have 12 initiative total, allowing me to Daze one target three times in a row, even if this effectively prevented me from doing any major damage.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

By "best" I mean it made me giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    Like this:

Conjure Lightning Hammer has a similar "GTFO" ability on it. I used that thing so damn much. It feels great to launch your enemy across the battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    First time I used the Guardian two handed hammer knockback against a "boss" I yelled HULK SMASH! just for the heck of it. Love that move.

Quote Originally Posted by BahamutOmega View Post
    First time I used the Guardian two handed hammer knockback against a "boss" I yelled HULK SMASH! just for the heck of it. Love that move.
    HAH!! Love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, putting a Rogue on interrupt duty affects their DPS. Only Enhancement Shaman should ever be put on interrupt duty!
    shoulda told that to my RLs when they wanted me on omnitron

they wouldnt listen
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    shoulda told that to my RLs when they wanted me on omnitron

they wouldnt listen
    I now desire to post a South Park clip, but I'm afraid it would count as meme posting.

Even better than interrupting: Blocking. Not only does the skill do nothing to you, but it goes on CD anyways! /giggity

10+ Year Old Account
    I now desire to post a South Park clip, but I'm afraid it would count as meme posting.

Even better than interrupting: Blocking. Not only does the skill do nothing to you, but it goes on CD anyways! /giggity
    same with interrupts :|

if its in the middle of activation
    The Original Ganksta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    same with interrupts :|

if its in the middle of activation
    Orly? I was not aware of this. Hrm...

10+ Year Old Account
    caveat: thats what i noticed when attempting to hide in shadows as an ettin hit me
    The Original Ganksta

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes indeed, my hiltbash to the back of peoples skulls when they were floating with all their magic swirling around them proves it... and it was HILARIOUS!! especially against the one who would just stand there for like 5 seconds when i was awesome and interrupted their heal and would just accept death.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes indeed, my hiltbash to the back of peoples skulls when they were floating with all their magic swirling around them proves it... and it was HILARIOUS!! especially against the one who would just stand there for like 5 seconds when i was awesome and interrupted their heal and would just accept death.
    Heh. Gotta love it when people's characters virtually mirror their mode of thinking.

i.e. "Wtf?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh. Gotta love it when people's characters virtually mirror their mode of thinking.

i.e. "Wtf?"
    lol it's hilarious, and it's funny how easy it is to read peoples reactions in GW2 compared to other games (from what i've noticed anyway).
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    Like this:

Laughed. So so hard.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~