Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Any link showing that all reported rapes are being commited by muslims or is this just another idea you got that goes along with you links?
    In finland, immigrants (africans [somalians] and muslims mostly) do over half of the rapes and sexual crimes but only a few percent of the finnish population are immigrants so that tells pretty much. It's not hard for me to believe things are like that in norway as well.

Fucking millions are now spent on his welfare, GG.

Death penalty is where it's at.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post

Because the death penalty costs less

15+ Year Old Account

Kinda hard when it is not possible by law, unless you prefer we change the legislation after a crime is committed?

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 10:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Depends, maybe he want the China version. 15 mins after the verdict you are dead.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

You're stupid or what? I'd say one bullet between the eyes costs far less than decades of food, water and anything else to keep up the Norwaysh living standards of criminal people.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

You're stupid or what? I'd say one bullet between the eyes costs far less than decades of food, water and anything else to keep up the Norwaysh living standards of criminal people.
    Except (unless you are in somewhere like China) thats not how the death penalty works. So instead of insulting people, do a little fucking research and then be prepared to back your statements up with facts rather than appearing ignorant because of unfounded and falses statements.

Except (unless you are in somewhere like China) thats not how the death penalty works. So instead of insulting people, do a little fucking research and then be prepared to back your statements up with facts rather than appearing ignorant because of unfounded and falses statements.

I don't care how death penalty works (The shit is too lenient anyhow), but I explained the way how it should work. And there was no statements in my post beyond the kill-one which is still applicable. Maybe you should start being less butthurt and then begin thinking more efficiently.

I don't care how death penalty works (The shit is too lenient anyhow), but I explained the way how it should work. And there was no statements in my post beyond the kill-one which is still applicable. Maybe you should start being less butthurt and then begin thinking more efficiently.
    Yes, Im butthurt over silly comments you make

Yes, Im butthurt over silly comments you make
    Obviously you are, due to the quite involved and butthurt sounding post you did just earliel.

Obviously you are, due to the quite involved and butthurt sounding post you did just earliel.
    Explaining something that you dont seem to understand =/= butthurt.

Explaining something that you dont seem to understand =/= butthurt.
    But you didn't explain anything, just made silly statements that doesn't have to hold true if common sense is applied. (Which often is not in western countries in these cases)

But you didn't explain anything, just made silly statements that doesn't have to hold true if common sense is applied. (Which often is not in western countries in these cases)
    The death penalty =/= execution. Which is apparently what you meant, so no, logic has nothing to do with it.

If I say that the Death penalty doesnt cost less than imprisonment, then logic would dictate that its in fact, more expensive than prison. From which if you looked around you'd find is true.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would love how you like to explain the numerous and unavoidable innocent people who gets sentenced to the death penalty.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The death penalty =/= execution. Which is apparently what you meant, so no, logic has nothing to do with it.

If I say that the Death penalty doesnt cost less than imprisonment, then logic would dictate that its in fact, more expensive than prison. From which if you looked around you'd find is true.
    What is a death penalty if not execution? If you make killing murderers cost heavy you're doing it wrong, very wrong.

I would love how you like to explain the numerous and unavoidable innocent people who gets sentenced to the death penalty.
    The fuck it matters if they get lifetime prison time instead.

The fuck it matters if they get lifetime prison time instead.
    They might get proven innocent and don't have to sit the full sentence. But anyway you weren't arguing about lifetime in prison vs. death sentence but execution vs. death sentence. You might want to pick a story and stick to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    The same way that humanity did for millenia: The Law of Averages.

I am not defending his point as executions are one step from a return to martial law. However, I personally believe that that Scandinavian principles of rehabilitation are somewhat weak in this situation. This is a man for whom rehabilitation is extremely unlikely, and his very imprisonment gives him an avenue to propagandize. Conversely, the Death Penalty would make him a martyr.

This is a somewhat unique situation for Norway, and there should be more limits on his media access than would normally be the case. He wanted to be tried. He wanted the attention. Imprisonment only furthers his motives if he is allowed to play on the position. He has made it clear that he intends to use the system to his benefit, and therefore I think that the system should made certain exceptions with the normal levels of liberties that they allow their in-mates. To me this is a special case where rehabilitation will not work for the individual, and it is in the best interest to take that into consideration when allowing him access to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    his very imprisonment gives him an avenue to propagandize.
    How is that?

What is a death penalty if not execution? If you make killing murderers cost heavy you're doing it wrong, very wrong.
    Execution is typically considered immediate and, in modern times, "private" (public executions are no longer in vogue). I.E. China's execution of dissidents, or executions under Sharia Law
    Death Penalty implies a degree of remediation and an appeals process. I.E. Eventual death as seen in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    How is that?
    He "stands up" for his values and due to media coverage his word is spread like wildfire in this tricky economical situation when immigration is at it's highest.

Thankfuly retards like you will never have opinions that are worth anything.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.