Transmogrification: Troll Pride!

Okay, so I'm trying to gather up enough pieces to make a significant-enough-looking troll mail armor set. The only thing I've got so far are the awesome chain shoulders from the Arathi PvP vendor.

Now, I'm not a very stylish person, so it's difficult for me to come up with something. The Ravager's "set" has a nice simple look, but not really troll. If anyone out there can help with this, it'd be awesome.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

Yeah, the Amani set is nice. I was hoping for something a bit simpler. But thank you for a reply.

If anyone else knows of some real simple mail clothes that kind of have a troll feel to them, feel free to post, I'd appreciate it.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Well there's all the ZG/ZA stuff of course, which also comes in recoloured versions from the TBC jp vendor. Hm, there's the mail shoulders from AB, the voodoo mask from ZF/LW. There's a lot of basic leather stuff, which looks tribal and gruff.

... Oh you only want mail stuff uhm... Hm.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    This might help. Every mail set in the game:
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-sets...pe=3#gallery:0

Trolls are such an unimportant race in Warcraft, there's not much to really define them with

The only gear that honestly feels like Troll gear is the ZA sets which can now be found in the new ZA, and ZG. I know you already said you want something simpler, but I just have to let you know there's nothing else really out there
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

I know you can buy some troll looking plate set from the JP vendor in Shattrath, G'eras I think he's called - Naaru vendor. Maybe there's some mail troll looking stuff too?

Trolls are such an unimportant race in Warcraft, there's not much to really define them with
    This is very very wrong. Trolls are an important race with a lot of historic worth lorewise and I suggest you read up on them if you're not convinced.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    This might help. Every mail set in the game:
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-sets...pe=3#gallery:0
    Not sure if trolling...

I have the Mogit addon and am going through the items looking for something good. Bear in mind, making a troll set may use pieces from many different "sets", or from no set at all. As I said in my previous post, though, I don't have much style, or indeed a flair for this kind of thing, so I'm asking for brainstorming, not "Here's every mail set in the game, do your own work." I AM working at it, just would like more creative brains to help think.

---------- Post added 2012-05-06 at 05:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shadylol View Post

The only gear that honestly feels like Troll gear is the ZA sets which can now be found in the new ZA, and ZG. I know you already said you want something simpler, but I just have to let you know there's nothing else really out there
    You may be right, sadly. I'll keep looking, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I agree all the ZA and ZG gear looks awesome on a troll, considering its troll amour anyways

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont forget there's a lot of old LVL 70 troll-flavor gear from the Naaru vendor in Shattrath, too.

http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.3?fil...rs=0;crv=18525
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-05-07 at 09:56 AM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadylol View Post

Lol Vol'jin warchief

10+ Year Old Account
    By now this transmog set has been created. Necroing this thread with nothing useful is a good reason to close it.