Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Inb4 new fishing tournament!
    Also, da fuq is a Tuskarr doing in Pandaria?! O.o I thought they can't live where it isn't cold!

Whatever happened to the changes to fishing that were supposed to make it more 'fun'? This will be the third expansion since they made that statement, and it's still basically the same thing it has been.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh wow this is @ the pole. you all who clicked "i dont know which parts to pick" really dont know how to scim quickly through out computer builds forum or chauds build of the month list to see which parts to get?

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope people realize when looking at these computer builds that aftermarket heatsinks are only useful if you intend to overclock...if you don't intend to overclock then the stock cooler that comes with the CPU will work just fine (mine has for six years). So if you're looking to shave a few bucks off your build then just skip the heatsink altogether.

Hmm, isn't there a fishing raft on the vendor too? that's what I was most excited about when i ran into the vendor anyway

water walking mount O.o

my new mount for arathi basin!!!!

i want a title..........Skinnyd the Master Baiter

Sport, Explosive and Spearfisherman? Have i missed out on something super awesome addition?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    I hope you can fish from the back of the mount.
    That was my first thought... what's the point of a mount that walks on water, when all your other mounts can do that with a water walking potion? If you can't fish from it it's not that special, imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool Fishing thing, mount is too expensive though. -.-
    --
    ..omg pandaren cub! *huggles*
    --
    Okay I'm confused... why is "I don't have the money to build one" NOT an option in that poll?

Quote Originally Posted by stians View Post
    Isn't building your own computer generally the cheaper option, though?
    I recently built a new gaming rig - i5 2500k, gigzbyte z68 mobo (it's pretty cheap and shit actually, I don't like it) 8gig DDR3 (high rate but I can't remember what off the top of my head), GeForce 680 GTX, 2TB HDD (no ssd), 750w corsair enthusiast PSU, proper case with 3 fans and a nice airflow, cheap aftermarket cooler for the CPU and some other things...

Cost me £900 where as I was looking at similar pre built PCs and they were around £400 more in some cases. I'm not working that out in dollars but the point is it was nearly 50% more to have it pre built from some sources. I admit they were the more expensive ones I found and I put mine together with the best prices I could find on the net but it illustrates perfectly the point how much cheaper it is to do it yourself. I spent nearly half of my budget just on the graphics card as well when it had just came out and there were no deals on it.

Ohh and the other good thing about taking the time to learn how to do it is my CPU is running at a steady 4.5ghz (from 3.3 stock) at 40c =] So you get a better bang for your buck as well!

hmm is that the only faction that they've brought out soo far?

if thats the case i might get my legenderyu staff be4 mop

quick question tho have they let ppl hit 90 yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    What a lame reason for quitting. The main reason there is more cloth without spirit is that spirit is of zero use to mages and warlocks, and cloth with spirit is only of use to priests. There is lots of mail without spirit too. I don't see the problem. You can always reforge. QED.
    Did you see the loot tables in 4.2? Comapre them to any other healing class in this game. Spirit no use to other cloth users? How is this anything other than poor design? As for reforging.....If Blizzard really wanted to throttle spirit this reduction would be across the board - truth is they just cba to make big enough raids anymore. So perhaps you can tell me why I should pay the same sub fee as a H Pally?

A question to the one who made theese builds:

Why did you pick a HX 750 when it's made by CWT and not Seasonic? That's the whole thing buying Corsairs products, "the quality". CWT lack of quality, and you're picking a HX750 instead of a HX650 which is build by Seasonic? If you want a 750W PSU you should atleast have picked the AX one.. GZ chaud

This is a build where you get most out of the money.

i48.tinypic.com/10nxrip.png

Unnfortunaly not allowed to post pictures due I haven't posted that much.
    Last edited by terkv; 2012-05-06 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bregtann View Post
    I don't build my own car, I don't grow my own corn, I don't program my own computer games.
    I don't build my own computer, I much rather have a factory do it for me, and spend my time actually using it instead.

Just my take.
    Dude, building a computer is not complicated. Building a car, growing corn, and programming is.
    For a few hours of your time following a simple and concise walk through you can get a state of the art computer that will last you 5 years with minimal upgrades easily for a fraction of what a premade computer will cost you.
    I couldn't even tell you the difference between ram and hard drive space when I started letting a friend help me build my rigs.
    Since 2004 I've only had 2 computers built, and they both ran state of the art games for years with only a few graphics card updates.

What's the point of two fishing poles that have less +fishing skill than previous models? If I can get +30 from Kaluak why would I use these?

Deleted
    Nat Pagle is back. Inb4 we meet Marcia Chase and Old man Barlo in pandaria ^^

Deleted
    I saw that mount as a bug on the water. So I'm thinking it will walk on water :3

I've built my own computer before, but I didn't build my last one. It was simply too expensive compared to a retail machine. I don't pirate Windows software and am sure as hell not running Linux. My latest I didn't build because it's a laptop which I'm using happily on my front porch to type this message!

Quote Originally Posted by Attsey View Post
    Did you see the loot tables in 4.2? Comapre them to any other healing class in this game. Spirit no use to other cloth users? How is this anything other than poor design? As for reforging.....If Blizzard really wanted to throttle spirit this reduction would be across the board - truth is they just cba to make big enough raids anymore. So perhaps you can tell me why I should pay the same sub fee as a H Pally?
    Not every single piece of gear needs to have spirit, that's the main point Blizzard wants to get across. Let's keep 4.2 as an example, as a Holy Paladin the only belt available for that tier of content was the reputation one, and it was a crit/mastery belt. No spirit, and there's absolutely nobody else that could have used it. Like it was mentioned in the blue post, you reach certain points where you can have plenty of mana regeneration even with a few spirit-less pieces. I agree that it's poor design, but it's certainly not exclusive to cloth users.