Thread: Enhancement pvp

Enhancement pvp

I know they arnt the best but can they hang?

Get T2, normal/HC Nok, or HC Morning star and you can hang fine with some insane burst sometimes.

Below that though It's not that great, probably worst melee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jflitt14 View Post
    I know they arnt the best but can they hang?
    You're good at being a pain in the ass but not much else.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Depends on what your goals are. If you're going for really high ratings you better not only be an amazing player, but have amazing teammates that are willing to group with you when they could sub in virtually any other melee and get better results. But up to low Duelist range it isn't so bad.

Best of the best makes spec to work up to glad lvls, but generally it's lacking in defence field. Ench burst is through the roof with full gear aviable, but phys dmg heavy setups are pain in the ass for a spec. I tried to pick ench as an alt for some pvp, but paintrains from Thugcleave, Junglecleave, TSG, PHD, 3dps were hard to handle. They can literally turtle wolves, then sit you till you die. But still feral/ench/healer and rogue/ench/healer are decent glad viable setups, you just need to have enough dedication to learn ench insideout and have decently skilled friends to build teamplay with.

P.S. If you don't have friends who'll stick with you then you're boned since ench is probably on the last spot in "i want that class/spec in my team" list.

Deleted
    Lock/Enh/Rsham is stupidly good for a setup that doubles up on the same class. you will destroy any Priest/Lock comp with that.

I was wondering this too for a while.
    Enhancement looks fun to me to try out (currently play resto) but I'm not so sure. I have seen some glad-level enhs though.
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

Deleted
    Haven't seen any enhancement shamans in arena for ages, so no clue how they are in there.

We do bring a enhancement shaman to rbgs occasionaly though. Seems to be doing alright damagewise and provides a decent burst when called for. Mind you the shaman has double heroic deathwing weapons and several other pve pieces.

They do decently, in the lower rating of arena you can 2v1 groups but once you start getting into the higher rating they tend fall behind. But with their self healing and interupts they can be a pain for just about anyone.

My recent youtube video shows a lot of areana play. I have full cata gear with almost 4900 res. or 4600 with duel no'kaled. In the first arena match you can see the amount of self healing and controll a enhance can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGh9V...&feature=g-upl