Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I roll: Berserker Greaves, BT, 3xPD & BT/Madred's/QSS and I'm pretty much unstoppable. So manouverable it's insane. 3 PD + Madred's will really show how it does pay off to build it vs tanky teams as last item.
    6 Item Vayne is extremely powerful, that's why you feel unstoppable. I don't know how to say it nicely, so I'll just say it bluntly. Your item build is inferior. There's a reason Berserker Greaves, IE, PD, LW, BT and QSS has been the standard ranged AD build for tournament level play since forever. Against a tank with a proper build, the standard build will yield at least twice the damage of your build, if not more. If a tank has 150+ MR your Bloodrazor is basically useless, and PD stacking is superfluous.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I roll: Berserker Greaves, BT, 3xPD & BT/Madred's/QSS and I'm pretty much unstoppable. So manouverable it's insane. 3 PD + Madred's will really show how it does pay off to build it vs tanky teams as last item.
    Madreds is a really bad items. 4% magic dmg is nothing. Go ARP (armor penentration) instead.
    Last whisper is 1 of the best last items as a ad /adcarry

Deleted
    Isn't LW only good when you see the enemy team with 120ish+ armor? Below that mark it's actually a useless item (at least that is what I've tried telling my carries when LW have been one of their first items).

Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    Isn't LW only good when you see the enemy team with 120ish+ armor? Below that mark it's actually a useless item (at least that is what I've tried telling my carries when LW have been one of their first items).
    Nope. LW is one of the best items regardless of armor. That being said, the only champ I see that rushes one first is Panth. Most AD carries benefit more from straight up AD early on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space