Dominator Weapons

New set, 1 black lion ticket each. These are actually pretty nicely done!
    Got the Axe and Staff, may get the hammer if I get another ticket soon.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Are there pics of these new weapons?

http://dulfy.net/2016/03/08/gw2-domi...skins-gallery/

Dulfy's got the full gallery, and you can view them in the wardrobe.

The main problem with the axe is that it's just a lot bigger than it needs to be.

- - - Updated - - -

The staff is a bit odd, but looks great for a melee staff.

The pics are from Dulfy.net

They remind me of the Tormented weapons from GW1 (which also made their way into GW2). Which is a good thing, for I think they look pretty cool. Not cool enough for me to gamble on keys/chest/tickets, though. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    They remind me of the Tormented weapons from GW1 (which also made their way into GW2). Which is a good thing, for I think they look pretty cool. Not cool enough for me to gamble on keys/chest/tickets, though. :P
    Just buy them from the Trading Post. I had a ticket from at least a year ago and used the staff for my revenant but I did check and saw that the Dominator staff was 90g. Not bad for a nice looking weapon skin.
    Last edited by carnifex2005; 2016-03-10 at 10:18 PM.

I had two tickets already from various alts/ leveling or zone completions, and 6 scraps, so it wasn't a big deal. As 1 ticket weapons they shouldn't be horribly priced on the TP after a couple days.

I did get a tormented pistol back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Just buy them from the Trading Post. I had a ticket from at least a year ago and used the staff for my revenant but I did check and saw that the Dominator staff was 90g. Not bad for a nice looking weapon skin.
    Dropped most of my remaining gold on the copper fed salvage kit (since it was on sale) and an account wide slot, for whenever I do return to fart around in Tyria (because I probably will at some point).

Also forgot to mention I already bought up the entire Chaos weapon collection a year or two ago (when they were 1 ticket items), so I know my tendencies with weapon skins. They're like pokemon; gotta catch 'em all!

I don't know how I feel about them. They don't really go with all that much. Nice to see another melee staff though. I guess they're supposed to look like Asura weapons?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

They have more of a glimmer than the lighting common to Asura stuff.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    like them. They made me about 270g så i could finally make my ascended gear and weap done (With viper stats)
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL: