Page 1 of 3
LastLast

DKs who open with deathgrip.

Well gee I was already coming towards you, but thanks for pulling me the rest of the way there so I can get to kicking your ass sooner. lol?

mmm.

not as bad as dks who dark sim you THEN strangulate you.

or the frost dks who chains you THEN try to deathgrip you while you are still rooted.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Deleted
    or DKs that deathgrip someone away from you as you're about to kill them, for the target then to escape.
    or DKs that grip me away from a group of their teammates beating on me. Thanks for the save!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    mmm.

or the frost dks who chains you THEN try to deathgrip you while you are still rooted.
    Chains to grip is a classic. So classic they gave DKs a glyph for it.

Deleted
    Or when im dying and trying to loss some enemy that follow me and my "teammates" dk just grip him near me :|
    Really thx

10+ Year Old Account
    PvE aspect: Gunship... lets deathgrip the sapper to me... even though I'm standing next to the cabin and I forget to root too so he just runs right in. :<

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    Not always a bad thing to do, Sim lasts longer than Strangulate, often a good way to pressure them to blow something powerful the second silence wears off to steal it. Or in the case of Paladins or Mages, easy way to force-steal a Bubble or Iceblock.

Quote Originally Posted by Magzilla View Post
    Well gee I was already coming towards you, but thanks for pulling me the rest of the way there so I can get to kicking your ass sooner. lol?
    u see those dks hunger for more battles they simply want to finish u faster ! RAWWWRRR
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻,

Deleted
    As someone levelling a DK tank, I'll DG a trash mob then cast the dots, then pestillence when the rest get close, sadly, everyone decides to attack all the other mobs, and not the one im gripping : (

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had a DK Death Grip me in WSG at my base resulting me in Scatter Shotting him and capping the flag. I /thank him afterwards.

Death Grip is the death of most Death Knights.... I encourage it to be used in silly manners
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    As someone levelling a DK tank, I'll DG a trash mob then cast the dots, then pestillence when the rest get close, sadly, everyone decides to attack all the other mobs, and not the one im gripping : (
    I think OP is talking about PVP

Deleted
    How about those Death Grips used when I am 5 feet away from the gripping DK?

Or more rarely, those Grips when I am being Typhooned out of Lumber Mill? Thanks, Mr. Dk!

When a good dk with high dps deathgrips then a bad one with shit dps deathgrips right after away from the good dk.

When a dk grips an enemy right after I charge the enemy... ALL MY RAGE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    When a friendly DK Dg's somebody into my deadzone while i'm rooted/slowed..

Those dk's must be really damn smart.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    haha yeah. I just hit Gouge when they Deathgrip me. and yes, the chains and attempting to DG is hilarious and it never gets old
    Strap on your shields and raise your banners, Hear the call of raging battle
    Beneath a hail of burning arrows
    Push ever forward, never surrender
    Siege weapons tolling out like thunder, Ripping the city walls asunder
    Columns of flame reach ever skyward
    Horizons filled with burning pyres

90% of DKs in bgs try to Death Grip me after i disengage, so easy to counter with Deterrence rofl, gl catching me for the next 25-30 seconds.

Always a sign of scrubs who just wanted to be the "hero class".

As rogue they pull people out of my Kidney and Smoke bomb to do their crap little rune strikes instead of my shadow dance. Excellent work, 'hero'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be a test on proper usage before they're allowed the skill.

Same with frost nova and bloodlust variations.