Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I like the DK's that use Anti Magic Shell when I have my Felguard out. Oh Anti Magic Shell? Let me just stun you with my Felguard's Axe Toss, and then have him Felstorm you....Oh Anti Magic Shell fell off? Nice let me Fear you now..

Deleted
    use to love it in a BG when DKs grip my mage when im not even targetting them, so stupid because i am free to escape right after...

---------- Post added 2012-05-09 at 12:45 AM ----------

or the ones that chains then grip you, i admit i did that myself a few times :<

---------- Post added 2012-05-09 at 12:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I like the DK's that use Anti Magic Shell when I have my Felguard out. Oh Anti Magic Shell? Let me just stun you with my Felguard's Axe Toss, and then have him Felstorm you....Oh Anti Magic Shell fell off? Nice let me Fear you now..
    i love it when a DK strangulates me, then uses anti magic shell :P or the one that copies the spell then strangulate :<

Quote Originally Posted by Magzilla View Post
    Well gee I was already coming towards you, but thanks for pulling me the rest of the way there so I can get to kicking your ass sooner. lol?
    If this is in a BG, and they do it to everyone, every time, it is a bot. The default DK routine for most honor buddy profiles begins with death grip. Another good way to tell is if they death grip you on cooldown if you're something like 3 yards away.

---------- Post added 2012-05-08 at 07:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    If this is in a BG, and they do it to everyone, every time, it is a bot. The default DK routine for most honor buddy profiles begins with death grip. Another good way to tell is if they death grip you on cooldown if you're something like 3 yards away.
    Also keep an eye out for DKs who use AMS at a certain percentage rather than when they're actually being casted at. The default I believe is to AMS at 50%.

Ultra sick of blizzard's pussyfoot stance on botting in wow, it needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    How about those Death Grips used when I am 5 feet away from the gripping DK?
    could've been done just to interrupt your cast
    this game sucks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    use to love it in a BG when DKs grip my mage when im not even targetting them, so stupid because i am free to escape right after...
    Thats usually how u force a block from mage baddies since 99% of the mage population will insta port after dg, notice how the dk ports after u going all out with ams up since u got dark simmed. Gargoyle ready and pet at safe root distance after block to force a cold snap.

Sup

Everytime that happens I pretty much assume IM going to kill him. If hes that retarded, then he probably isnt very good lol.
    Check out my youtube channel!!! Gaming videos GALORE!!! :http://www.youtube.com/user/Antigravitydawgz

Know what's even funnier? When I DG a mage then dark sim his blink in the opener. Yep
    this game sucks

10+ Year Old Account
    i dgrip opener SOMETIMES in bg's...mainly because i can chain kill shit so its dgrip kill dgrip kill dgrip kill dgrip kill...so fun. But yea when other team is geared or im not on some hulk rampage of awesome or in arenas / rbg's etc then yea save that sexy dgrip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rektlol View Post
    Know what's even funnier? When I DG a mage then dark sim his blink in the opener. Yep
    Reminds me of Mages that blink immediately after the Charge, get intercepted and eat a full stun and ice block the stun. I'm always like, "Really, Blizzard? You're rewarding this kind of bad play?"
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Magzilla View Post
    Well gee I was already coming towards you, but thanks for pulling me the rest of the way there so I can get to kicking your ass sooner. lol?
    haha I like this. When dk's first came out I had a warrior and I loved being pulled in, it saved my charge. But i converted sadly and now play DK... :/

Deleted
    I had the funniest DK grip EVER happen the other day in a BG...!

I was in the middle of Eye of the Storm in the clusterf*** that usually happens round the middle flag, then boom! the Shammy blew everyone off...

but whats this, as im plummetting to my death im pulled back onto the flag!.... thankyou Mr Enemy-DK u truly saved my life

Fight against DK.

Heroic Leap + Spell Reflect.

Watch the DK grip himself.
    its like divide by 0 right ?

my brain just cant imagine this :S

Quote Originally Posted by squid View Post
    As rogue they pull people out of my Kidney and Smoke bomb to do their crap little rune strikes instead of my shadow dance. Excellent work, 'hero'.
    Every. Single. Time.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    Playing ping pong with the other side in the 55-59 bracket.

10+ Year Old Account
    If a DK grips my mage it gets a Dragon's Breath to the face Letting me either poly it or run if my team is nowhere around.

And i fucking LOVE DK's that insist on gripping a Warlock/S Priest/Warrior right into your team only for us all to be aoe feared/stunned...
    Thanks alot mr ZERO class...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Reminds me of Mages that blink immediately after the Charge, get intercepted and eat a full stun and ice block the stun. I'm always like, "Really, Blizzard? You're rewarding this kind of bad play?"
    Wouldn't it continue from there with shattering throw, and reckstorm mage cannot counter? Assuming 1v1.

Deleted
    Oh, look, a dk bashing thread. Haven't seen one of these in a while. I'd get pissed if I still played a dklol but, thanks to GC who utterly destroyed them for any 1v1 pvp purposes in cata and, seemingly, in mop as well, I'm now rocking a ret paladin instead.

Deleted
    Don't necro.