Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

how do you rate your " nerd rage " level

How do you rate your " nerd rage level " if you ever get piss of while gaming.............

From 1 to 100.........1 is no rage and 100 nuclear rage!

Me
    Is varieties from 1 to 45 maybe 50 if ppl keep brother me

No rage at all
    Unless I'm lagging, then its 100 no doubt about it.

About 30 rage level . Depends

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    let me post this............if you ever " hit 100 rage " what the worst thing you ever did ?

Deleted
    I am very calm while raiding and such, wow in general.. but I once threw my monitor through a window playing League of Legends.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sitar View Post
    i am very calm while raiding and such, wow in general.. But i once threw my monitor through a window playing league of legends.
    nerd rage!

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably 1 to MAYBE 75, but only if I've already had a bad day before a raid, for example. I'd say usually 1-20/25 on a usual day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitar View Post
    I am very calm while raiding and such, wow in general.. but I once threw my monitor through a window playing League of Legends.
    Christ, I would rate my rage at 50ish generally. I swear a huge amount. I did hit 100 once however, I was so pissed of at some Zelda game I bit the screen of my Nintendo SP.

10+ Year Old Account
    ~60 but that comes from being the MT and RL.

Since I've quit, I argue a lot less IRL...

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    Christ, I would rate my rage at 50ish generally. I swear a huge amount. I did hit 100 once however, I was so pissed of at some Zelda game I bit the screen of my Nintendo SP.
    I'm rubbing my eyes to check I'm reading this correctly. Gona get others to chekc as well. You bit the screen?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

spikes from 0 to 10000000000% depending how i feel, having polarity issues isnt fun

10 max, I don't have many fucks to give.

Deleted
    1 I think but I'm not sure. I don't get angry at anything, just disappointed sometimes when things don't work or work badly and I don't know how to fix them.

But the not sure part- when playing with others who are bad or try to take advantage of me or grief on purpose, I get.. venomous. It's not anger, I never swear, I never want to break anything but it's not calm either, I try to lure them into traps, think if I should report them or tell on them to their guild masters. Basically try to get the last laugh without showing any reaction at all using others and low below the belt tactics.

Deleted
    70 If I go pvp and it lags

Deleted
    Oh well, i once bit the screen of my old nokia while playing tetris and it broke, then i twisted the screen of my laptop and it cracked, i threw my wireless mouse on the floor and it went into pieces, i hit my monitor and that broke, smashed my guitar hero guitar on the floor and of course threw a PS3 controller at the wall while playing Call of Duty. Can't remember anything else atm, you think the "rage level" yourself ^^

also after repairing the nokia i hit the screen to a desk while playing some other game i cant recall. Guess i dont even have to mention the times ive hammerfisted my keyboard to near death or swearing excessively
    Last edited by mmoc9fefd5bf97; 2012-05-07 at 05:00 PM.

Deleted
    A few years ago, I would rage at 100%, yelling several times "Son of a bitch", in a pvp situation, specially those where I was guaranteed to win, and then lagged.
    Some mouses have met their end, during that period.

Now? I just don't care anymore... my rage peak was perhaps 15%. I am in Zen mode.

Deleted
    Depends, it was worse when I was younger. I could easily go to ~80-90 when I was lagging, I got ganged in pvp or when my internet fucked up (Mind you, I destroyed my first MX518 mouse because of internet fucking up).
    Now I rarely rage, when I do tho, its up to maximum 30-40 or so. I still get mad tho, but I've taught myself to keep it inside and NOT hit stuff ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I've reached 100 before, more than once. It's always directed at other people, never technical issues. I don't destroy my things when I get there though. Except eardrums and good days for other people.

Deleted
    5 max, nothing really bothers me on the internet

On MMOs only about 10 at most. On FIFA 100!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm usually very calm, so it's definitely very low, I might get annoyed at something, but let's just say - I've never thrown/smashed a keyboard.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water