Druid Vermin Lord

Hey,
    So for a new d&d 3.5 campaign, I wanted to make my character a Druid Vermin Keeper (See The Underdark book).
    I'll be able to control swarms of vermin (spiders, rats, etc.), have a familiar (like a giant scorpion), and even be able to shift into a vermin of my choice.

I know wisdom should be my number one stat, but am not sure what the number two stat should be.
    Also, I can't decide on a cool race to play as.
    Any ideas?
    Tanx
    Last edited by SushiMonster555; 2012-05-08 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Misstype, meant Vermin Keeper, not Vermin Lord
    Lol
    Games are fun

Probably dexterity or con. Charisma, strength, and intelligence aren't that important for divine casters. I'm not familiar with this class though, so strength may be important if there's some kind of conversion in your animal forms and you want to do a lot of melee fighting like that. I have a rule when I make D&D characters though. Regardless of how an individual DM determines ability scores, if I have any control over them I never let con be lower than my third highest stat.

As for race, I'm not sure if there's any restrictions for Druid Vermin Lords, but I go Human whenever I can swing it. Dat extra feat is kind of OP. Half elf is generally considered to be bad. They don't really have anything that makes them stand out. The next best thing that doesn't have a level adjustment is probably Elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jermaline? Think very small gremlin like thing. Quite insane as well.

I think I'm going to go Human. Thanks for the help guys
    Lol
    Games are fun

you could name him The Last Ratbender

do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.