blacksmithing and mists

ok so, everything in every expan seems to be getting nice stuff, blacksmiths, well we got 2 extra sockets, yay?

i would totally love to harden my armor or makes my weapons stronger ya know?
    Did you see me lay down the law?
    I am the law Givaaaaa!!!!!

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    BS only armor buffs beyond the extra sockets would likely break the profession bonus perk balance, but I don't know why they got rid of weapon buff consumables, like sharpening stones and wizard oils.

10+ Year Old Account
    You also get Toughness increasing your stamina by 480.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arida View Post
    You also get Toughness increasing your stamina by 480.
    Well, that's not from Blacksmithing, but Mining. Haha. But we can't all have what we want. Besides, I rather want the old weaponsmithing plans back than perks.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Mirandrack View Post
    ok so, everything in every expan seems to be getting nice stuff, blacksmiths, well we got 2 extra sockets, yay?

i would totally love to harden my armor or makes my weapons stronger ya know?
    You can't have something unbalanced like that... Then all would need to have BS to be balanced...

BS is awesome! gem slots is already the best stats upgrade you can get from professions plus you can make a lot of money with it and craft some good gear to yourself!

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, that's not from Blacksmithing, but Mining. Haha. But we can't all have what we want. Besides, I rather want the old weaponsmithing plans back than perks.
    This! WTF Blizz, you removed the master weaponsmith/armorsmith requirements, which was awesome for BS to make some fun transmog toys... then you fucking removed the recipes?!?!