Think i'm going to buy Warlock:Master of the ARcane today...

[/COLOR]well i bought it last night. Played it for about 3~ hours. It plays a lot like Civ but fantasy oriented. quite a bit of special tiles like Civ that give specific bonuses if you build there, and random monsters guarding some treasure mostly at sea tho. i didn't get to the high end buildings yet tho, there seem to be quite a bit of early building requirements. All in all its a very decent game for $20, and if you like Civ and fantasy, then you will probably like it. I don't regret the buy, if i paied $50~ i probably would. i'm not the biggest Civ fan, it tends to get a bit drab to me and moves slow and choppy in terms of game pace, but if i really loved Civ i could see me liking this game a lot more. i wish i could describe it better but its so close to Civ that i don't have much more to say....

---------- Post added 2012-05-09 at 12:27 PM ----------

well i bought it last night. Played it for about 3~ hours. It plays a lot like Civ but fantasy oriented. quite a bit of special tiles like Civ that give specific bonuses if you build there, and random monsters guarding some treasure mostly at sea tho. i didn't get to the high end buildings yet tho, there seem to be quite a bit of early building requirements. All in all its a very decent game for $20, and if you like Civ and fantasy, then you will probably like it. I don't regret the buy, if i paied $50~ i probably would. i'm not the biggest Civ fan, it tends to get a bit drab to me and moves slow and choppy in terms of game pace, but if i really loved Civ i could see me liking this game a lot more. i wish i could describe it better but its so close to Civ that i don't have much more to say....
    Last edited by Spurmwhale; 2012-05-09 at 12:25 PM.