Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am really happy about this. I've main changed for my guild's sake so many times that all my good achievements, mounts and pets are spread between them. It'll be really nice to condense it all so people can see everything I've achieved in this game in the past 8 years. xD

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wonderful I'll be The blood thirsty in MoP then, Mission SUCCESS!

Only due a few expansions...

Deleted
    i still want to know if i do rick lover on 10 alts in 1 day will i get the achi for doing it 10 times when MoP comes out

If they just don't make any "account only" achievements (all classes to level 90, all professions to 600 etc) I will be VERY happy. Especially since honorable kills will be shared among all characters, I didn't think they would do that.

I am so excited for this, considering how much of an altaholic I am.

I'm wondering if this is going to apply to Feats of Strength too. I have Insane in the Membrane on my main, and would be absolutely thrilled to be able to display it on other characters as well.

Deleted
    Oh my.

Light of Dawn and Ashes of Al'ar for everygirl!

10+ Year Old Account
    But...I have done 2500 dailies on a single character. :/

Personally, I support having account-only achievements for "grindy" achievements (250K honorable kills, 2500 daily quests) as well as "grindy" mounts (rare mount drops come to mind), but not for effort-required achievements such as raid titles and PvP titles/mounts.

Those should still be per-character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice! I've always had a thing against doing loremaster, cause doing that stuff as an 85 is just rather boring and stupid. I'd rather experience it at the appropriate level. And now I can get Loremaster just for that. I'll probably have a few area's left to do, when 5.0 hits but I can not only choose to do this on the right level then, but also on any char I like if higher level.

Also I did 2500 dailies on 1 char, should I feel bad about myself now? o.O

Deleted
    I wonder if it's across realms. I hope it is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inactivity View Post
    Personally, I support having account-only achievements for "grindy" achievements (250K honorable kills, 2500 daily quests) as well as "grindy" mounts (rare mount drops come to mind), but not for effort-required achievements such as raid titles and PvP titles/mounts.

Those should still be per-character.
    All achievements will still be "per-character" that is the point of the post. Each character can still earn the achievements, you are just able to see the achievements completed on your account and the highest number of points earned. It even points out what characters have actually earned the achievement for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    Sorry for still not understanding. But lets say I wanna go for "The Loremaster"
    Can I be "Loremaster of Cataclysm" on my mage and then "Loremaster of..(the rest)" and still get the achievement ""The Loremaster"?
    Cuz when he explains the "meta achievements." it does sound like thats possible.

I kinda dislike still getting the toast message, not on a personal level, but on a guild level. I am kinda tired to congratulate each guildies twink on nonsense achievements like "catch a fish", "maraudon" and "get a pet". I don't want to be impolite either.

The good thing is, this will puzzle together my loremaster achievement currently scattered on like 7 twinks and my main.

Deleted
    Looks interesting, I hope Blizz does this well

i would still like pvp and raid titles at least to be character specific, it's a bit silly seeing a newly dinged toon suddenly walking around with 'savior of azeroth' or sumthing.

Well my 'account' or 'main toon' just went from 111k HKs > 150+

I hope there is still a system where even if someone links an achievement for a raid boss kill, it will list the characters completed on. Achievements are useful for seeing if someone is progressed enough to join your raid group, and I'd like to make sure they have killed a raid boss ON the character in question, not just their main.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Bloodthirsty inc, yay.

Still not a big fan of the change as it literally kills the ''unique'' feel of every alts but meh.
    Idk, feels it removes more options and create more problems than it solve.
    Nothing is stopping you from doing all those things on your alts.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.