Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast

mhm

I personally think almost all achievements should be account wide... Its not the character that earned the achievements, its indeed the player... bc trust me, I AM THE ONE THAT PLAYED FOR 6 years not a character.

And someone once mentioned " how will i know a player is good bc now their alts have all these good achievements.. how do i know this dude is good on his alt?" HELLo HOW ABOUT DOING IT THE OLD FASHION WAY, test run him, talk to him, ect... you know, what u did b4 there was achievements in the game.. sheesh.
    Im sorry but If i spend 2 years grinding out Battlemaster and mounts/ titles ect... heck ya I wanna show it on whatever character i play., bc no my mage didnt earn it I DID!.
    And if for some reason my guild no longer needs my mage and they need a healer... I roll a healer, then yes i should have the same achievements show on my healer bc i as a player earned them.

the end

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyc View Post
    Sorry for still not understanding. But lets say I wanna go for "The Loremaster"
    Can I be "Loremaster of Cataclysm" on my mage and then "Loremaster of..(the rest)" and still get the achievement ""The Loremaster"?
    Cuz when he explains the "meta achievements." it does sound like thats possible.
    Yop that's pretty much what those meta achievements will look like.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyc View Post
    Sorry for still not understanding. But lets say I wanna go for "The Loremaster"
    Can I be "Loremaster of Cataclysm" on my mage and then "Loremaster of..(the rest)" and still get the achievement ""The Loremaster"?
    Cuz when he explains the "meta achievements." it does sound like thats possible.
    Yes, meta-achievements are achievements that are made up of other achievements. In your example, yes -- Loremaster of Cata on one character and the rest on the others, will get you the Loremaster achieve.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

It's nice because some stuff like ashes i can't solo on my paladin, warlock, priest but my DK can solo it. So once the mount does drop i will get it on the toons that i cant solo it with awesome! It also means i can use all the other rare mounts (have almost all of them now, including ones you cant get any-more) on all my toons...

One question is though will it be like it is on beta at the moment and you just have the same mount list each toon.. I mean could i be using 2x the same mount when i only have earned 1 achievements..

Quote Originally Posted by SteakAndAlePie View Post
    I kinda dislike still getting the toast message, not on a personal level, but on a guild level. I am kinda tired to congratulate each guildies twink on nonsense achievements like "catch a fish", "maraudon" and "get a pet". I don't want to be impolite either.

The good thing is, this will puzzle together my loremaster achievement currently scattered on like 7 twinks and my main.
    Either don't congratulate them on trivial stuff or get an addon that congratulates them automatically...

Deleted
    I honestly love this No longer will my healer and my tank alts remain largely ignored because my warrior dps has 12k ach points and they dont ^_^

I really hope they won't make PvP titles and End game PvE titles account wide. Especially the pvp ones.

Only one question. Class Mounts, shared or not?

Looks like the intent is good. I am excited that the reality should be pretty great with this.

Deleted
    Does anyone know if rep will get shared beause i have grinded wsg rep on one too that one time too much

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    They will most likely add a class restriction to the mount itself. Just like engineering mounts right now require a certain skill level to ride it, even though it shows up on all your toons in the mount book.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Deleted
    love this !

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is the only change I've read on this site for MOP that I actually had an interest in, it's something I felt should have been implemented long ago!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    Likely restricted in most cases.

yes! this makes 250k honor kills slightly more attractive to get lol

Very nice! I am looking forward to this

Good news for the meta achievements.

I was curious due to the 'Master of xxx' BG achievements.

These points are pretty much what I had in mind from the beginning of the account wide achievement announcement. It only made basic sense to me that these changes would be implemented from the start. It's nice to have the clarification though for people who weren't sure.

My main was fun to learn to play at first and I stuck with it. The more I played, the more achievements and pets/mounts I earned the more I felt chained to that one character. I still enjoyed playing others, but I always fell back on my overachiever. This will make a lot of altoholics lives so much easier. This is a godsend and should have been implemented when achievements first were in the very least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakAndAlePie View Post
    I kinda dislike still getting the toast message, not on a personal level, but on a guild level. I am kinda tired to congratulate each guildies twink on nonsense achievements like "catch a fish", "maraudon" and "get a pet". I don't want to be impolite either.

The good thing is, this will puzzle together my loremaster achievement currently scattered on like 7 twinks and my main.
    I think you can turn those off.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

What about realm first achievements that give titles? My alt has Death's Demise. Will my main get that title as well?