Deleted

[Music] New Rebecca Black song?

Sorry if there's already a thread about this, I searched the forums but couldn't find one.

So I was browsing memebase, and all of a sudden I saw this video lying around, I don't know if it's legit, but if it is, I'm amazed that she actually made such a good song.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its better then friday, but its still not a great song by any means imo.

It's an ok song, and I would still probably give it a negative rating if I rated it (not necessarily for bad vocals, but just for being a very mediocre sounding song.), however it is light years better than Friday so...Props to her I guess.

Deleted
    I mean decent, I guess. I hardly think she actually 'made' that song herself though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh, i don't like this sort of music but it's a lot better than shit from justin beiber and other kids like that. Not saying it's good, but it isn't 'bad'.

Deleted
    Watching the video she doesnt even lip sync properly, that isnt her voice its far too different

Deleted
    It's not actually that bad to be fair.

Looks like she got someone decent writing her songs this time. She took a lot of crap for that terrible first song, but I hope she makes something of it now. Not something I would enjoy and shes certaintly not the best singer, but with a bit of polish she has a decent mainstream "record" voice, works well for this more rock-pop thing.