Deleted
    Dear god, this sandwich is something right out of the heavens.
    Haven't eaten anything after 12.00 so I'm starving right now. ^^'

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies guise and gals, I didn't actually this many of you would reply :3

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    I already knew it shutter
    but still
    D:
    I know ): but... D3?

10+ Year Old Account
    Woooo! Defeated 2 Elite packs in Inferno Mode! I'm rocking now!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Same story for me. Had two yummy sammiches. Mmmm... *w*

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    He was dutch. And 6 older than me. So, looking back, that'd have been jail for him.
    Still talk to him every now and then!
    Indeed it would've. Have you ever told him that by the way?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shutterfly View Post
    Thanks for the replies guise and gals, I didn't actually this many of you would reply :3

I know ): but... D3?
    But.. WoW! :<
    I could easily also name a few persons that I've met that've just made my WoW playing so much more fun and awesome, but I'd say my best choice was to migrate to Argent Dawn from Stormreaver. :3
    Granted, I had lots of fun with a mage friend of mine on Stormreaver but he stopped playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, to honor WoW, What was your most FUN moment?
    I don't think I had one. I played casually for three years with RL friends. I met one person outside that group that I liked, and he hung around awhile, doing raids and battlegrounds for fun. Whenever my friends and I did raid, I found out who the idiots were. Not that I didn't know beforehand, but it was fun witnessing it. I wasn't around for things like the AQ gates opening, or anything significant that was socially important. The game was rather bland now that I look back, and I don't even know why I'm currently subbed (but not anymore, thank you D3). I'm sure I'll try MoP when it comes, but I'm not sure how long that will last.

I guess reaching pretty much legendary status as a Feral druid could count as a fun moment. And I dare say I'm still at the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    yay frey! \o/
    Yay! Or something.

Deleted
    WoW has taught and given me a lot of good things and memories. Best definitely being my boyfriend. We've been together for a bit over two years now, all thanks to WoW. Without the game we wouldn't have even met. I got a lot to be thankful of. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Most fun moment in WoW...I can't really think of many, sadly. (Read: any)

It was a hectic ride all throughout, that's for sure. Having to rise up against a fellow Romanian officer and friend of mine when we, as a guild, were in our prime...those were the days. I'm still surprised that I managed to get 11/12 in ICC25HC.

Deleted
    You reminded me that I should probably go and eat soon.
    Sorry I couldn't share a more exciting story, it's just when a specific question like that is asked my mind decides to go blank.
    It was interesting reading other peoples' favourite moments though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    WoW has taught and given me a lot of good things and memories. Best definitely being my boyfriend. We've been together for a bit over two years now, all thanks to WoW. Without the game we wouldn't have even met. I got a lot to be thankful of. <3
    Funnily enough, I could imagine finding a partner through the game, because I'm incredibly shy when it comes to new people.
    I'm a tad antisocial I s'pose. ^-^'

Deleted
    But.. WoW! :<
    I could easily also name a few persons that I've met that've just made my WoW playing so much more fun and awesome, but I'd say my best choice was to migrate to Argent Dawn from Stormreaver. :3
    Granted, I had lots of fun with a mage friend of mine on Stormreaver but he stopped playing.
    but... I just logged on, my guild is dead, I love those guys and girls, they never chat anymore, when I started playing with Cherry and you, I was 90% of our guilds acticvty... even in the logs "activity page"... ): that's sad, ya' know?

I quit WoW a few months ago myself. I certainly am not suddenly playing less games, either, but it is nice to play a whole bunch of other things I've missed out on.

As for the most fun I had? Probably in WotLK raiding. I loved Ulduar and ICC and the guild I raided with. It was just a good time for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    I loved trolling idiots like that ):
    Yeah except he's an RL friend who lives less than a mile away, who I've known for...oh, ten years? It was rather sad.

But the most fun moment was time spent with the guild I stuck with through the end of BC to the start of Cata.

Even had a small guild meeting in Scotland. Was tons of fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    I loved trolling idiots like that ):
    You love trolling quite a bit don't you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Haha, luckily you have better luck with it than I'm having on the drawing I've been putting off for ages now.
    Yeah, my problem was just lazyness and a lack of creativity. So far things are going well so thats good ^^ Though judging by the drawing in your link you are actually quite good! Certainly better than one of the ponies I drew >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    next weekend will be a four day weekend so MUHAHAHA insane gaming sessions xD and some people will be in GB so I can try to catch up a bit ^^
    Haha nice! Gotta love doing that. I would be on it right now, but Im tired of not working on my drawing lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    My most fun moments in WoW have to be split into two kinds "fun". The first kind was the "innocent and new" fun, pretty much the last half of TBC - when I was a genuine newbie exploring the world, pretending to be good at World PvP and hearing about big guilds defeating big bosses in instances which I never even set foot in (SSC, TK, BT and Hyjal).

The second kind of fun lasted during the ENTIRE expansion of WotLK where I progression raided from T7 - T8 with an amazing guild with a solid core group, the sense of achievement was amazing (esp. Ulduar). I also pushed in PvP while messing around in 2v2, I remember running obsecure burst comps like Arcane/Elemental for 3-second kills, fun times. Running weekly GDKP runs in ICC25 and getting rich was the grand finish to what had been an extremely fun expansion.

And then in Cata I got a job -_-
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze