Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I remember working with a friend who played wow and wouldnt stop trying to get me into the game. I would ask him questions all the time about classes and when he described dotting and fear etc to me and the lure of locks i was sold before i even bought the game or saw any sort of gameplay. I finally got the game ( sadly i started when Naxxramas was the top raid) and instantly picked a warlock. Y, not cuz of dps, not cuz it was the it class but because it sounded like my style of avatar to roll. I have rolled other classes since then but the warlock has Always been my main. I will not stop in MOP due to "changes" made it will just be a new era of warlock.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnyboy View Post
    T

If you did'nt roll a lock until BC you didn't get your lock mount the classic way, or your infernal, doom guard.. You rolled one after getting owned several times In a bg or arena?

Lock4life
    Off topic, but you were still required to do quests for the mount and demons in BC. I grouped with numerous locks during this time, for the final part of the dreadsteed quest, to save them money on J'eevee's Jar, Black Lodestone, Xorothian Glyphs

Deleted
    T

Woah rolled a lock in bc? Huh, I rolled a lock when wow started, it was my 1st character, and it's been my main ever since.. Love all you guys who re-rolled a lock during their peak (BC). Surely you've re-rolled, chasing the new OP class by now?

If you did'nt roll a lock until BC you didn't get your lock mount the classic way, or your infernal, doom guard.. You rolled one after getting owned several times In a bg or arena?

Lock4life
    oh what a special snowflake you are. maybe he didn't play in Vanilla? my Lock was only level 54 when TBC launched, took me about two months to get to 70 because a) being a complete noob and b) playing super casual. I got my Felsteed, Infernal and Doomguard the old fashioned way.

Deleted
    I hope more people will play a Warlock, now they get all the changes

10+ Year Old Account
    T

Woah rolled a lock in bc? Huh, I rolled a lock when wow started, it was my 1st character, and it's been my main ever since.. Love all you guys who re-rolled a lock during their peak (BC). Surely you've re-rolled, chasing the new OP class by now?

Lock4life
    Original mount quests still had to be done in TBC (and were still available until I think about 3.1, maybe even later. It was certainly completable right through Wrath), and Infernal/Doomguard quests still had to be done in Wrath. You sure you've been playing since Vanilla?
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2012-05-15 at 12:18 PM.

Does anyone know why warlocks are the least played class? Just curious to know why...

Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    Does anyone know why warlocks are the least played class? Just curious to know why...
    supposedly we are hard to play and people don't like to play classes with a high level of complexity.

Quote Originally Posted by Chexmixs View Post
    supposedly we are hard to play and people don't like to play classes with a high level of complexity.
    That's kind of true. I think they can be hard to play, but that is the fun also the fun part. I hate easy classes or classes with few abilities and little utility. Warlocks are indeed very fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    That's kind of true. I think they can be hard to play, but that is the fun also the fun part. I hate easy classes or classes with few abilities and little utility. Warlocks are indeed very fun to play.
    that's exactly why I still love to play mine. I love the involvement that my character has