Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
21
... LastLast
  1. #201
    Wish they hand sound because they don't seem so awesome without it. Kinda like what Jesse did http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UbuY...&feature=g-u-u For those of you who did not see it, looks/sounds better than the front page one.

  2. #202
    Deleted
    I think the male pandarens are an overkill, with all their fancy face animations. They just look like they don't belong in wow, just compare the animations of a female dwarf with them...

    Oh and the female dance is awful that it's unwatchable.

  3. #203
    CARAMELLDANSEN!!!! KAWAIII!!!!!!! <3_<3

    The second sequence with the arms seems to be... not part of it. So maybe I'm wrong?



    I was kind of expecting/hoping for a kata like the male troll. What *is* the male dance anyway? O.o

  4. #204
    Deleted
    Males dance is OWNEAGE!!!! LOVE IT!!!! Wanna play Pandaren Male only just for it!!! Good job Blizz. You make my day!
    Femle dance good but nothing amazing I expected something Epic like Tectonic or similar.
    Last edited by mmoc0ba67a0b63; 2012-05-09 at 07:16 AM.

  5. #205
    Brewmaster DieFichte's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Confederaziun svizra
    Posts
    1,293
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    I think you got things a little confused...


    After the Alliance puts the green skin animals back into their chains, leading them off to the internment camps where they belong, the might of the human army, respelnent in their glorious armor shall stand in formation and...



    YOU SHOULD BE DANCING... YEAH!
    Ok, let's face it, the story really began to unfold, after the green skinned beasts and the proud humans joined their forces, to help the elves and defeat a terrible evil, and after Azeroth was saved once more, the new found allies joined in and grooved on the field of victory, as nightelves do, lead by Michael Stormrage and Alizeé Whisperwind!
    Last edited by DieFichte; 2012-05-09 at 07:20 AM.

  6. #206
    Hahaha the male Pandaren's facial expressions are absolutely priceless. The animation quality is so good compared to the old models, kind of makes me sad.

  7. #207
    High Overlord Zazzmi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Stormwind Dwarven District Mailbox
    Posts
    166
    As usual, the male dance is pure win while the female dance is meh. I do, however, second the motion that someone should make video of a ton of male pandaren doing that dance in sync.

  8. #208
    I dunno about the male dance... Though I don't think it's the dance I find off putting... More how completely bizarre the fat belly looks, it "moves" strangely

    Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

  9. #209
    Female: Anime Disco-Pop - they didn´t deserve any better.
    Male: Hardstyle Shuffle is cool and powerful. Suits the fat guy well.

    To all of you who can´t understand why someone would quit a game because of a dance: It´s not the dance alone. The dance is just 0.01%. The last 0.01% to leave us really unsatisfied with everything connected to boring, childish and silly Pandaria.

  10. #210
    Start It Up Cevlol's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    u r dump ;`)
    Posts
    249
    Would've preferred:



    Over that.

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Dremlock1 View Post
    oh so this is why i quit wow. thx for the reminder. That female panda dance made me want to put a bullet in my brain


    EDIT:

    On second thought, the troll potential for this dance is well over 9000
    If you quit wow why are you on these forums... lonely much? lololo

    ---------- Post added 2012-05-09 at 07:12 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Peng View Post
    Female: Anime Disco-Pop - they didn´t deserve any better.
    Male: Hardstyle Shuffle is cool and powerful. Suits the fat guy well.

    To all of you who can´t understand why someone would quit a game because of a dance: It´s not the dance alone. The dance is just 0.01%. The last 0.01% to leave us really unsatisfied with everything connected to boring, childish and silly Pandaria.
    WHAT PART OF WOW HAS NOT BEEN SILLY, THE WHOLE DAMN GAME LOOKS LIKE A CARTOON.

    but thats why i love it =)

  12. #212
    I LOVE IT <3 both male and female ^^ amazing choice
    Ohhh Deer,Resto shaman in legion

  13. #213
    Deleted
    the male panda is the best dance this game has ever had but im not too sure about the female i dont know what it is with the hands and the skipping >.> but i love the male one its just win

    head sholders arms and boobs arms and boobs
    head solders arms and boobs arms and boobss
    and eyes and ears and mout and chin and noes
    head solders arms and boobs arms and boobs....
    and random skip!
    Last edited by mmocfaf99010a6; 2012-05-09 at 07:17 AM.

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    Pandas... shufflin?... no thanks.
    the people healing brewmasters love it when they shuffle!

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    I don't think there is a problem. The dances for other races don't really seem to be matched for their culture in any way (except for humans you could argue...because yeah, they're humans). People just make such a big deal out of the fact that the pandaren are based on chinese culture. Which to me still shows how far subliminal racist training goes because there was far less outcry about worgen and their cultural inspiration.
    People will eventually get over it, well those who still play at least and realize that blizzard didn't sell out to china and in fact are still doing the same as always.
    People simply have no idea what is actually going on in china when they claim blizzard sold out to china. They're just full of the shit they are fed to daily by the news.
    Which is stupid. I like that they're implementing other cultural things. I'm pretty excited for Mists. I love the chinese art based style they have going on. Really annoying that there are people who think 'this is not MY culture so it's not okay!' out there.

    ---------- Post added 2012-05-09 at 03:25 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    panda felame: fucking jpop bullshit.
    panda male: everi day im shuffelin BUM BUM BUM BUMBMED BUMP
    Caramelldansen is actually Swedish. Your argument is invalid.

  16. #216
    Herald of the Titans -Ethos-'s Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    2,728
    Fem Panda shouldve done Hare Hare Yukai.
    Male Panda doing LMFAO is ...ugh.

  17. #217
    Warchief Mukki's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ANC! ANC! ANC!
    Posts
    2,090
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Fem Panda shouldve done Hare Hare Yukai.
    Male Panda doing LMFAO is ...ugh.
    Hare Hare Yukai.... really? Jesus Christ, come on, last time I checked, the Pandaren weren't Japanese, which I guess is a hard concept for a lot of weeaboos to grasp.

  18. #218
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    633
    Coming from someone who thinks the LMFAO song is complete and utter trash...male pandas look fucking amazing shuffling.

    Female dance...what on earth was that? O.O THAT'S the dance that people were requesting? The fuck? O.O
    Last edited by Apology; 2012-05-09 at 07:43 AM.

  19. #219
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Hare Hare Yukai.... really? Jesus Christ, come on, last time I checked, the Pandaren weren't Japanese, which I guess is a hard concept for a lot of weeaboos to grasp.
    And Orcs are not black.

  20. #220
    Pit Lord Beet's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who me?
    Posts
    2,296
    Vanilla dances were pretty amazing for the most part. Male Human, Male Orc, Male Gnome, Male UD, Male and Fem Night Elf, and trolls were pretty great all around. Then TBC came and brought bad dances. Cata ones were meh. And now we get these pandaren ones. I'll give Blizzard credit the male pandaren dance is hilarious even though I can't stand the song it's based on. The female dance however is just... lame. All the weeaboos talking how great it is, or 'kawaii' just further state my point for how bad it is.

    Oh well 10/10 for male Pandaren and female 1/10. 1 for effort. Probably the worst dance in WoW apart from the dwarfs.

    Edit: I cannot believe that the female pandarens dance comes from something called pooptan...... pooptan? :|

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •