Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    YES! Caramelldansen! Finally!
    A simple change that can improve the female worgen:
    http://tinypic.com/r/1zq7p0g/7

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    Well, I needed my third reason to quit WoW. Here it is. I dont want to associate with a game that catters to anime fangirls.
    I'd sooner find the fact that the male dance is that idiotic thing a valid reason to quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Caramelldansen? Perfect, it'll enrage the bigots even more. This expac keeps getting better.

Deleted

how long will it take before there are vids on youtube starring female pandaren on this song

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahstrasza View Post
    Ugh.... Excuse me while I crawl under a rock and cry. Here I was hoping for something more ancient themed.. Not.. gogo kiddy teenybopper dancing.
    You mean like Britney Spears, or Justin Timberlake, or Alizee, or the Macarena ?

Wait ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

To you people saying you are quitting over a Dance emote in a Video-game.

Do it, seriously, you won't be missed, at all.

Party Rock awwww yeahhh

Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    Is a races dance the deciding factor or something for you?
    I'm curious why read so strongly into their statement. They said "Wow, they really, really, listened to players's suggestions." Perhaps they were simply in awe that Blizzard (appears) to have listened to the player base, alternatively they could be saying this with derision but emotion doesn't translate very well over the internet.

Either way your response is confusing.

These dances suck. Plain and simple. Like.. WHAT THE HELL are they thinking... O_O

10+ Year Old Account
    The only good thing about female dance is that we won't hear the mind-dumbing music that comes with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh.... Excuse me while I crawl under a rock and cry. Here I was hoping for something more ancient themed.. Not.. gogo kiddy teenybopper dancing.
    Sadly you are right... Right when there's tons of people defending Blizzard saying pandaren are NOT childish, they go and add this.... *sigh*

Even though im not against the female dance, it made me laugh. I'm totally agaisnt the male one though.. Pandas... shufflin?... no thanks.

Really? Ancient themed? You must not've played WoW very long.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how these dances are people's deciding factor to quit WoW lol. If a dance ruins a game for you then good riddance.

Reading some of the comments here... all I can say is...

HATERS GONNA HATE

Female one is awesome, male one not so much. Maybe I would like it more if I knew what it was from.

And for those QQ'ing about pandas and "awful" dances in this expansion, I would tell you to grow up, but I guess you already did and forgot how to have fun. I hope they add a secret level in Diablo 3 full of dancing pandas!

15+ Year Old Account
    Have to say the male dance looks like its having a stroke.

edit: neither seem fitting for the race though.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    The female pandaren is amazing. I love it.

The Male pandaren makes me cringe. ONLY because I freaking hate that song. At one point I thought it was awesome. Then the radio stations began to play it, and play it, and play it, and play it. I despise anything associated with party rock anthem, including that damn dance.

Regardless it looks great, just a pet peeve .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    The only good thing about female dance is that we won't hear the mind-dumbing music that comes with it.
    sadly it is already permanently burned into my brain and I will hear it every time i see them dance.

Quote Originally Posted by grandevil View Post
    I'm curious why read so strongly into their statement. They said "Wow, they really, really, listened to players's suggestions." Perhaps they were simply in awe that Blizzard (appears) to have listened to the player base, alternatively they could be saying this with derision but emotion doesn't translate very well over the internet.

Either way your response is confusing.
    You really expect Blizzard to listen to the community on something as minor as a races dance? That is something of personal preference for them and if people don't like it then they can cry about it like they already are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love it, love it, love it! So many thanks to the good folks at Blizz for listening when we said these were the perfect dances!
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

E'rry day I'm shuffelin.