Cosidering armor parts.

I just came across Brackenshell shoulderplates (the 410 ilvl) which are considered BiS for protection paladins.My question is do I switch them from my 397 4set bonus?I already use foundations of courage as leggings and haven't found leggings ticket yet.Do I switch my leggings with the ticketed ones or just leave the 4 set bonus entirely and use it for specific fights?(eg hc ultrax or madness) because the boost from brackenshell I consider it as massive (seriously too many stats that skyrocketed me above ctc cap which I already had).if I am wrong in any of my statements please correct me.Since the shoulder ticket is kinda rare to both drop and obtain it the next step will be leggings switch I think am I correct?

Link to armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...boren/advanced

I guess it depends on your playstyle and your reforge strategy once you reach full CTC.

If you dont use Divine Guardian that much, t134p aint that good. I myself use it all the time, so for me its prioritary. To me, 4p > everything else.

Also, morchok's shulders are BIS ONLY if you dont go for increasing damage output. Many will advice not to reforge for hit and expertise, but for full mastery and then go for efective health. In my guild, DPS's damage aint that good, and healers are quite good. So i prefer to trade those 20-25k HP for like 5-6k dps more. Helps a lot on progression.

In any case. Vortex is a bad choice for trinket. Use VP one, is much better. Mastery on proc is a waste for paladins. If you are just looking for the stamina, get VP trinket and then swap mastery gems for stamina gems.

My armory link, in the case you wanna check. (now in retry spec, will prolly change at night) (and yeh, i know about that inscribed topaz on legs. Will change it when i change leggings :P)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thmil/advanced

Well tbh I just did it for the stamina mastery proc does ABSOLUTELY nothing to my ctc because trading the trinket for all my slots with 75 stamina gems (plus the loss of socket bonuses on pretty much everything) doesn't even come near to the stamina bonus I get from it alone.I am already ctc capped (I think I went a bit over the edge and I am considered about 1% overcapped) and for extra dps on needed fights I just switch to hc HoM so the vp trinket also won't do that much.Mastery will certainly boost my block rating sky high but what happens to my current build?do I switch EVERY gem with iolites?won't it be pretty much the same (and even lower stamina gain) as I am now?as I stand with only my own buffs I reach about 230k health.even more with mastery food (though now I just use strength food for bonus dps since as previously mentioned...more mastery doesn't serve a purpose anymore).Furthermore I also use goatk very often that's why I can not reach a decision concerning which part to trade.Foundations of courage for the 397 (or even worse the 384 lfr version) of the leggings just to keep the 4set bonus?or do I just keep my ticket shoulders and forget about brackenshell?

You can have one mastery set and one stam set (switch around a few items) - then you use which is better for a fight (4 set or stam)