Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Every single boss like Kolgarn, Magmaw, etc (the ones that are fixed in place at the edge of platform), I have managed to at some point walk clear off the edge. Sometimes its right at the start of learning the fight... more often though it's some time once the boss is on farm.

As my group's MT, the raid wipes that ensue tend to... irk raid members. Good thing my RL fails more often then I do!

Edit: Managed in an alt run to pull BRF Gruul during trash with Barrage.... twice.
    That's a mistake? That's news to me. Resetting CDs/Lust to make trash go faster is pretty normal.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Does it have to be my mistake?

A shadowpriest used Shadow Word: Death while he was standing in the damage ray of Netherspite.

My own mistakes have all been in dungeons so...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinshroud View Post
    I accidently auto-shot Vael in BWL pre-bc while we were still preparing. OFC as a hunter I was also the only one to survive!

Also I BOPed our main tank on Illidan back in TBC, from that day onwards never had BOP as a mouse scroll hotkey :P
    Always a hunter...............i hope after that and every time you play hunter put your fingers miles away from keyboard before the pull :PPPPPP

We were working on Sindragosa way back when. During a break, I leaned down to pet my chihuahua, and all of a sudden hear that screeching voice. I look up and I'm in the middle of her room and she's coming straight at me. D: I had leaned into my keyboard and run right for her. lol She took me out, and went for the others standing not far away. People came back from their break to find themselves dead. I blame the chihuahua.

We won't count the numerous times I raided with my chef hat on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pulled Sarth 3D simply by playing around with my Crashin' Thrashin' Racer... I then blamed it on the hunter, who everyone screamed at over vent... Not one person knew it did it, but I saw Sarth target my racer, then the priest.

Gruul Pre patch 2.1 - Have Gruul around 7-8% with half the raid dead. Raid leader screaming to pop all cooldowns and burn this Mother F*#@%*! So main tank pops recklessness

Sarth 3d - While recovering from a wipe and getting rebuffed, Me and another guildie find out you can pull the boss with the crashin thrashin racer toys.

While clearing shade of akama's room. my pet disappeared and died. 20 seconds later half gorefiends trash comes downstairs and wipes us. the amount of WTF's? in vent was priceless. (Seriously have no idea how that happened)

Mother Sharaz - me and 2 other people got teleported into a bench, we were stuck and died. Boss dies and we get rezzed, only to be stuck in the bench and can't do anything. couldn't hearth because it said we couldn't do that while moving. had to be kicked from the raid and teleported out.
    Last edited by gioco; 2015-10-20 at 09:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gioco View Post
    Sarth 3d - While recovering from a wipe and getting rebuffed, Me and another guildie find out you can pull the boss with the crashin thrashin racer toys.
    I'm so glad I'm not the only person who had done this! So much epic lulz as the group fumbles at the charging dragon.

my all time best was using baby spice on kel thuzad (this was before it was a widely-known issue.) Lots of comments from the raid group about how cute he was, and then it took a couple minutes to figure out why the ice tombs spread so much

wiped the raid on likely mythic fel lord the other day by accidentally taking a warlock portal and dropping seed in completely the wrong place (luckily we killed him a couple attempts later, whew)