Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Omg, haters are doomed, WoW is not dying! Save the childrens!

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Made me smile a bit. Let me reassure you the game is easy as pie.

why are you playing again? so you can farm your HC mode 2 hours a week for gear that'll be replaced in 2 months when MoP releases? No, like you said earlier, no other game offers you what wow offers you competitive PvE or some nonsense. so if WoW is offereing you what you want, why are you bitching about it? Your paying for a service that is what you want? Or your "feux addiction?"

So "a new MMORPG" is Titan then what is "a new F2P game"??? Dota with champions from warcraft, starcraft, diablo??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post
    ppl are so blinded by their own fandom that they cant accept that WoW is done.
    other mmo's are better but they still stuck to wow cuz thats all they know and thats where their time and money was spent in.
    seriously why pay to play a sucky ass mmo if theres one even better for free? and if you do have the money to burn theres a better option than wow in swotor, rift and tera.
    I can't tell what's funnier... you contradicting yourself by saying WoW is done, yet ppl still stick to Wow.... or you calling ToR a better option than WoW. For real, in 4 months after release...BACK IN EARLY 05... WoW was up to 1.5 millions subs and that number steadily increased. ToR has done nothing but steadily drop since the day it came out. http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/2008...d-warcraft.htm Guild Wars 2 will attract a lot of players, Hell.. I'll be playing it! I can't wait. But since there is no sub...why would I cancel my wow sub to play a game I only have to buy once? And I'm not even a fanboy... I try to play games as optimistically as possible from mmo's to fps's.

Tried and true, blizzard has stayed consistent and have never been afraid to implement anything that works in other games into their own. That's what makes them successful. They don't care about the whole 'clone' stigma... all they care about is that their customers are able to have the best options open to them.

Though I will concede to the point that at the end of the day you have to find what works for you, because it's your money until you spend it.

Deleted
    11 pages about Haters vs No haters... but so few comments about: A new free to play game from Blizzard?

A New free to play game...

I expected from you pages and pages about speculations... came on... will be a sorta of "dota" games? An app? Lost Vikings for iphone/psVita/Nintendo 3ds?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Invictus9001 View Post
    Every time I hear the screams of subscription losses and how it's all ending, I put this on in a loop and play it for half an hour, laughing at the doomsayers.

Now, with some measure of stability achieved, I think I'll go back and watch it again for kicks, maybe even followed by the Trollface Song.
    2011 - "LFR! Well WoW's dead."

2012 - "Pandaren? WoW's so dead this time."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by MFDangerDOOM View Post
    Do you really not understand this viewpoint hurr? Do you really think these things?! Dude my head hurts now. lol nvm, your talkin bout mounts and shit you clearly have no idea. Is it too hard to understand that Cataclysm's end game has been pretty terrible, and that for a lot of the playerbase like Minoelol don't give a shit about "Heroic" gear and high ratings.
    Yes, some people want challenge to be where it was when this game was new. That makes them horribly stuck, since this game ISN'T going back to that.

If people don't give a shit about Heroic clears and high pvp ratings, then I have to say it's weird on an entirely new level that they bitch about the game being easy. What do they expect? For the game to be punishing in everything you do? Be it ride from point A to B or play the AH?

Pff, people...it's easier to stand around saying "It's too easy!" than to actually pursue the really hard challenges, that's for sure.

Not surprising. Blizzard is putting out some great titles in the coming months, and people are recognizing Blizzard's talent for making games (after short lived experiences with other titles). A good day indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol haters must be so incredibly mad. Wonder how your crap game is doing this quarter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatis View Post
    11 pages about Haters vs No haters... but so few comments about: A new free to play game from Blizzard?

A New free to play game...

I expected from you pages and pages about speculations... came on... will be a sorta of "dota" games? An app? Lost Vikings for iphone/psVita/Nintendo 3ds?
    Almost 99% sure it's Blizzard DOTA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    I never said anything would kill WoW.

5 days, 8 hours, 13 minutes and 11 seconds.
    Yeah I thought you were just excited that diablo 3 was coming out.... Heck don't you get like a pet or something in WoW for getting D3?

Deleted
    Eat it, haters

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW the same people that complain that skill should be the most important part of raiding are the same people who say that they won't turn off the DS debuff because it's easier to get purples. If you cared about using your "skills" that much, you wouldn't care if other people are downing it in an easier fashion ESPECIALLY....ESPECIALLY when the race for world first is long, long, longggg gonee and nobody will know your name or care if you downed the hardest content or not.

So they essentially lost 10% of there player base but lost 20+% of there income. Basically, if the maths in my head are correct, seems like maybe China gained a few subs but the NA/EU market lost a little more. However, they don't tell us that in the report.

Add that they rounded the numbers to their advantage to make it look better. The actual is 1.17bil vs 1.449bil from this year vs last year, a 750mil difference.
    Last edited by anyaka21; 2012-05-09 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Eat it, haters
    annual passes are still in affect, wait until that 12 month period is up, then tell me to eat it. Mist of gayhomosexual re-used content won't save a sinking ship.

Infracted; that type of language is not welcome here.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2012-05-10 at 09:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Yeah I thought you were just excited that diablo 3 was coming out.... Heck don't you get like a pet or something in WoW for getting D3?
    I think that's only for the Collector's Edition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Called it. Said subs would stay the same. LFR stopped the bleeding and now Scroll of Rez stabilized.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    If you get the collectors edition you do.

5 days, 8 hours, 2 minutes and 58 seconds.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    2011 - "LFR! Well WoW's dead."
    2012 - "Pandaren? WoW's so dead this time."
    ^This is pretty much Jessie's que to update the video. I'll continue laughing, and hoping he and WowCrendor do so =)

#FlightIsImportant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athinah View Post
    I'm hoping elder scrolls will be good. I would like to take a break and play something else and this is the first game i've seen to focus as much on story as wow does.
    Elder Scrolls is using the same Hero Engine SWTOR used
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.