Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fartman69 View Post
    I am not suprised that WoW is stable with the annual pass + Scroll, but will it stay like this with so much DS?
    i agree with the annual pass part, and the DS part. If they try pull a ICC move with DS there subs are screwed. They wouldnt survive much

Quote Originally Posted by Snekilito View Post
    SUP HATERs
    This! wow is dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renuald View Post
    Sort of an unfair estimate, what with the annual pass...

Anyone else has any thoughts on this?
    and so it begins!

Deleted
    Woah, new F2P game from Blizzard AND a new MMORPG.

Interested, I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    I admit that I am laughing at the haters that are attempting to show that this is bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    I guess the F2P game will be Blizz Dota?

Quote Originally Posted by Renuald View Post
    Sort of an unfair estimate, what with the annual pass...

Anyone else has any thoughts on this?
    It's not really unfair, those are paying customers. Some of them probably aren't playing much if at all, but paying customers is still the best metric there is to measure a subscription based game.

Nice to see that subs are stable now (Annual pass alone can't account for all 10 million subs, so Blizz are doing something right), but on a more sober note, if DS lasts for much longer than it has already, that can have negative effects for next quarter...

Two unnamed games, one is "Titan", curious about the other...

Deleted
    Expected this, with SoR & Annual Pass the numbers make sense, I also think that in the coming months - losing a LOT of subscribers due to DS and the long wait for MoP is inevitable.I will probably be one of those people, but hell - yey for Diablo III.

Quote Originally Posted by Snekilito View Post
    SUP HATERs
    There's a mysterious lack of said haters commenting...

Even more lawls were had.

But how seriously can we take this when Black Ops 2 is described as ground breaking?

In seriousness it is good news!

I have pretty much lost hope in the human race today, not sure how anyone can still be enjoying 4.3 still.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    The only thing that would be more entertaining is watching them if the subs go up after MoP comes out.
    i concur, i will laugh heartily as they try and twist it into something negative.

Hahaha, so much FUN! And what's even more fun is all the nabs trying to make the Annual pass out as "That doesn't count!"...what, so the 1 million Annual pass holders don't count because...? Do you REALLY think they'd have left without the Annual pass? The Annual pass holders + the 9.+ million people still left are people that wanna play. It might go up, might go down, but WoW is far from drawing its dying breath.

Amazing! I was expecting a minor decrease, but it seems the Scroll of Ressurrection and Annual Pass did their job of overcoming the staleness of Dragon Soul!

Now I´m intrigued by both the Bungie´s new IP in Activision and the new MMO for Blizzard... I thought they were one and the same?

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    Woah, new F2P game from Blizzard AND a new MMORPG.

Interested, I am.
    I don't know if Blizzard DOTA will count as F2P... maybe you can play it with SC2 Starter Edition...

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god, now all the "WoW is dying folks" can move on to another game or something and leave us alone.

Very happy D3 has been so successful and very excited for any news whatsoever we will get about Titan in the future.

The F2P game is blizzard dota.
    Quote Originally Posted by Editos View Post
    you can't debate with a game that sends you dragons via mail

Deleted
    "WoW is dying" - Idiots