Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Oh, this and the anime-inspired female Panda dance is making the hates just writhe in anger.

So WoW is stable. While The Old Republic has lost almost 25% of its players. Good news. Will be interesting to see how many subscribers we will have for WoW when pandaria gets out.

Any chance Blizzard DOTA is their free-to-play game? If so, their lawsuit with Valve has lot more sense now

Deleted
    so... i heard wow is dying... lol jk xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    Expected this, with SoR & Annual Pass the numbers make sense, I also think that in the coming months - losing a LOT of subscribers due to DS and the long wait for MoP is inevitable.
    We have a Hater Sighting! Bravo my good man! Hold the Tiller straight even when facing the incoming 15 mil subs of MOP!
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    There's a mysterious lack of said haters commenting...

Even more lawls were had.
    They've all been busy for the last 2 hours trying to find groups for flashpoints on SWTOR

Quote Originally Posted by DreamCast View Post
    I have pretty much lost hope in the human race today, not sure how anyone can still be enjoying 4.3 still.
    Ohhhh man, couldn't wait for one of you guys to finally post about your bitterness.

Yes, yesssss, unleash your hatred, and your path to the butthurt side will be complete!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And that's it, the show's over.

Everquest players, hardcore raiders, those who believed casuals ruined gaming... you lost.

Casuals, fans of MoP, and those who PLAY games... you won.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    So what was that I read about WoW is dead?
    "My redemption, lies in your demise" - Randy Blythe, Vocalist of Lamb of God.

Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    Expected this, with SoR & Annual Pass the numbers make sense, I also think that in the coming months - losing a LOT of subscribers due to DS and the long wait for MoP is inevitable.I will probably be one of those people, but hell - yey for Diablo III.
    In the coming months... MoP will be released.

Quote Originally Posted by Tridus View Post
    It's not really unfair, those are paying customers. Some of them probably aren't playing much if at all, but paying customers is still the best metric there is to measure a subscription based game.

I assume he's talking about the Diablo 3 numbers, now the WoW numbers. I for one signed up for the annual pass to get into the beta. I didn't like Diablo and never played Diablo 2, I don't care much about D3 but I still count as having preordered it. I don't think its unfair to use anyone like me in the numbers but I see what he means.

I have pretty much lost hope in the human race today, not sure how anyone can still be enjoying 4.3 still.
    Collecting mounts
    Raiding old content for lols and mogging gear
    Leveling alts
    Making gold
    Playing other games when I feel like it
    Hyping over MoP

Seriously, if you lose hope in the human race because people enjoy a game that you happen NOT to enjoy, then you are sad.

Yes, yesssss, unleash your hatred, and your path to the butthurt side will be complete!
    I love you.

EDIT: Sig'd
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Apparently 400,000 people came back to WoW from SWTOR.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

My alt's guild only got their first Madness kill in a couple weeks ago, and haven't started heroics yet. They didn't start/finish t11 for a couple/few months after most guilds had, which bled over into Firelands, which bled over into Dragon Soul. Not everyone is on the same timeframe.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Swtor looses 400k subs and in the same time frame WoW doesnt even lose 100k. Looks like WoW got saved by alot of AP subs that are not playing but still paying. (aka me)
    Diablo 3 next week YAY time to make that money back!
    The number of 1 has never equated to a lot.

Interesting that you feel WOW got 'saved' with 10 mill subs ...

Ohhhh man, couldn't wait for one of you guys to finally post about your bitterness.

Just being honest man, wow was always a great game up until CATA, sure it lost 2 million subs but it just shows that people want things handed on a plate as 4.3 stabilised subs. I doubt anyone with a IQ higher then 110 can still be enjoying this game.

"wow is dead" huh ? wut ? i heard something ? lol i dont think so

The sub neutral report really shouldn't be surprising. That return package was really really enticing. Fact that the scroll package was offered in March was an act to stop the bleeding. But hey it worked.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    no loss? HATERS GONNA HATE AGAIN.