Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Will be curious to see if MoP can raise WoW's subs since it's lost this quarter were not that great. Still shows a lost though, q4 sub earning $388m compared to q1 earning $298m.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    TOR -400k
    WoW no change

Many lawls are had.
    Could also say "SWTOR loses half its player base. WoW loses none. "

Also, who else is hyped about Free to Play Titan?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    We have a Hater Sighting! Bravo my good man! Hold the Tiller straight even when facing the incoming 15 mil subs of MOP!
    Hater? Far from it I actually find WoW very enjoyable and really looking forward to MoP... but seeing that MoP might take another 5 months to release, don't you think that the subs will fall dramatically?Another 5 months of this particular content, really?Just being realistic here, assuming that MoP *WILL* Take that long.

We have a Hater Sighting! Bravo my good man! Hold the Tiller straight even when facing the incoming 15 mil subs of MOP!
    o.O, 15 mil subs? Isn't that perhaps being a BIT too optimistic? . A lot of people are busy hating on the WoW Pandas, but hailing the TERA pandas/fox girls in skimpy outfits and rainbow worlds as the second coming.

Will be nice if this results in a disappearance of "I am validated by claiming wow is dieing!!!" threads but don't kid yourselves, as soon as that number dips even a little bit - they will be back.

F2P Blizzard DOTA?
    Although it was to be a SC2 mod originally, given the competition it makes sense to release it as a F2P using the SC2 engine instead.
    Last edited by Arakkar; 2012-05-09 at 08:53 PM.

Deleted
    Meh, dramatically different from what I predicted, though I'm really not sure how its managed to stabilise, played Blizz.

I personally want the subscriber base to fall, not through some hatred of the game, but to diversify the market more. It's a fair assumption that people who leave the game would be likely to latch on to other MMO's for the most part, I personally just want to see the Monopoly in the industry taken down a level to promote more innovation.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamCast View Post
    Just being honest man, wow was always a great game up until CATA, sure it lost 2 million subs but it just shows that people want things handed on a plate as 4.3 stabilised subs. I doubt anyone with a IQ higher then 110 can still be enjoying this game.
    Yeah, because spending countless hours in videogame "working" for a reward is truly a hallmark of an intellectual.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Just being honest man, wow was always a great game up until CATA, sure it lost 2 million subs but it just shows that people want things handed on a plate as 4.3 stabilised subs. I doubt anyone with a IQ higher then 110 can still be enjoying this game.
    when things don't go your way, call everyone who doesn't agree with you of average or below average intellect.

come on just unleash the hate and call us all retards for playing WoW why beat around the bush?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol of course it's stable...they tricked a million users with the annual pass to stop bleeding subs.........

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Collecting mounts
    Raiding old content for lols and mogging gear
    Leveling alts
    Making gold
    Playing other games when I feel like it
    Hyping over MoP

Seriously, if you lose hope in the human race because people enjoy a game that you happen NOT to enjoy, then you are sad.
    Indeed, the only reason I'm not playing is because most of my friends are allies and I cba to faction change.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Why ppl even care about those numbers? Even wow haters gonna play MoP for sure, so i expect like 1 - 1.5 mil subs more in MoP for sure. Like everyone know many ppl left cata cuz they dont like it, but they will come back like everybody does.
    Loved by Few, Hated by Many, Respected by All

10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing was said for both BC and Wrath when they came out.

How about you stop bashing people for enjoying a game you don't like, and go have some fun. You are wasting your time being derogatory towards other people online.

If WoW is failing at 10 million then every single other MMO of all time hasn't even lived in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Will be curious to see if MoP can raise WoW's subs since it's lost this quarter were not that great. Still shows a lost though, q4 sub earning $388m compared to q1 earning $298m.
    I'm confused, can someone explain this?

Quote Originally Posted by Somebodyelse View Post
    lol of course it's stable...they tricked a million users with the annual pass to stop bleeding subs.........
    lol, your funny.

seriously dude, drop the hate.
    its poison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching Haters Writhe in Agony, it is a very good day.
    I feel the same man, laughing so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalfrezi View Post
    They've all been busy for the last 2 hours trying to find groups for flashpoints on SWTOR
    Haha, thats probably the fumiest thing i've seen today, played the game didn't enjoy it that much...was a pain to get a group when it was hyped.

And that's just moronic on your part. Seriously, go hide in a ditch or something and let us enjoy games. It's subjective and perhaps I can say that nobody with an IQ over 110 can DISLIKE this game and have that be just as true?

You're so bitter, bitter BITTER. Get something worthy to spend time on instead of hating on a game that you don't have to play!

Quote Originally Posted by Homies View Post
    The F2P game is blizzard dota.
    No. DOTA is a starcraft expansion. the F2P is Titan. (as titan is not an MMORPG)
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

I love how people ASSUME that just because there are still so many active subs that it has anything to do with DS. I haven't done DS at all and I can't find enough spare time between work, social life and everything else to get the stuff I want done before MoP launches.

More ppl don't raid or even do instances than the players that do. Get over yourselves.