Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Recently, someone made a post on one of the general or mists forums about pvping in warcraft, and to this I left a comment saying 'I can't stand pvping myself, and see all pvpers as those just satisfying there eeping and for griefers'.

At the time I didn't think about this, until a close friend of mine called me up on it and how mad he was at me that I would say something like this, because him being a dedicated pvper, it made him feel like I was indirectly insulting him.
    I think it's kind of a self-aggrandizing delusion to be convinced that posting impulsive and negative opinions on the internet actually hurts anyone's feelings in such a way that necessitates an apology.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    I think it's kind of a self-aggrandizing delusion to be convinced that posting impulsive and negative opinions on the internet actually hurts anyone's feelings in such a way that necessitates an apology.
    And likewise for thinking your downplaying of his apology actually matters.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    this is off topic .. mods delete threads all the time yet when one like this that is actually off topic shows up they don't hrmm
    This is not off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    This is not off-topic.
    this has nothing to do with pvp or the game.. just someone crying over people on the game it's off topic

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could do such things as you, OP. =)

Thanks, I hope your future will be brighter ^^
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a rare sight to see someone to admit their mistakes and actually apologizing for it, especially on the Internet, to a bunch of random people. Even if it took you a friend being offended by it personally to actually take action, you still did. Props to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

you'll do it again