Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Incinerate transforms between those 3 specs though, so that kind of tooltip is meant to refelct it's transformed versions. Metamorphosis does not change from 1 spell to another, so there is no reason to include Destruction & Affliction in it's tooltip at all.

Of course it's unlikely that Metamorphosis will be baseline but at best all we can say at the moment is that it's a very misleading tooltip.
    http://www.wowdb.com/spells/86121-soul-swap

Quote Originally Posted by Valyna View Post
    The picture I get is that Blizzard is trying to update all abilities so that "specials" (Demonic Fury, Soulburn, Ember Generation) only shows up if you are specced and doesn't for other specs.

And then they just fucked up the Meta tooltip. Oh well, disappointing!

See you in the next Blizzard-fucked-up-this-tooltip-thread (there might be hundreds).

hehehhehee....
    meta for all warlock specs

its just another way of saying hey we're deleting the demonology tree

get ur heads out of the microwave.....its not gonna happen.
    Peace, the number 1 reason for War.
    Fight on my minions
    /petattack

You guys..... lol they're just making dark apoth usable in all specs not meta

Why the hell would you make a thread about this without a) checking to see if it actually is this way, and b) thinking it was a tooltip parsing error?

You guys are so knee-jerk about everything on this forum.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    mother of god i hope this goes through, i want demon form but i dont want to be demo :x
    And I want Sweeping Strikes but I want to be Fury. Can't always get what you want.

Edit: Looks like Fury will be getting Sweeping Strikes, according to beta. There goes that argument lol
    Last edited by Snes; 2012-05-29 at 07:12 PM.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it but i don´t like it at the same time, cause it will take out the ¨Unique¨ aspect Demonology have

I love it!! Would love to be able to change into a demon, its so logical for a warlock, but I totally dislike the Demonology spec so yeah this is great!

Deleted
    Metamorphosis is and will ever be demonology only.

You should edit the title, or people will actually believe this is still happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    Metamorphosis is and will ever be demonology only.

You should edit the title, or people will actually believe this is still happening.
    That's true.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a question mark in there, people will just think what I first thought, that this was one of those ridiculous suggestion threads. I'm quite certain I've seen it come up before.

I hope this doesn't come on live, I believe people are QQ without reason.

They will not do such thing.

Deleted
    So many changes to our class, gonna have to learn how to warlock all over again D; It's like a whooole newww gaaaaame.