Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Red face Good old ghostwolf

Hi all,

With the newly updated druid forms and all the minor glyphs, is there talk or evidence of an updated ghostwolf graphical overhaul? Tbh I think its long overdue, but ofc everyone is free to think otherwise.

Thnx for an answer.

-B-

It would'nt exactly be hard to update it. Just take a better looking wolf model from the game, make it spectral and implement. 10 min job, max.

Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    It would'nt exactly be hard to update it. Just take a better looking wolf model from the game, make it spectral and implement. 10 min job, max.
    TBH my point exactly. They could take the graphic of the feral spirit. That would be so much cooler then ghost coyote we got atm. But to be back on topic, no news yet?

Make it like this, but wolfish.

Nuff said
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted
    Guess I'm the only one who likes the Coyote look then If they change it i won't be able to run around using my Don Carlos hat wolf as a twin

10+ Year Old Account
    It is long overdue. Ghost Wolf looks rough.

Minor glyphs to change GW would be pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
    Guess I'm the only one who likes the Coyote look then If they change it i won't be able to run around using my Don Carlos hat wolf as a twin
    Oh.. but but but.. just inmagine you looking like a feral sprit when in ghostwolf form.. pop feral spirit.. now that would be a total pack.

*sigh* a guy can only dream.

-B-

Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    No, you're right. It's definitely a 10 minute job. Sigh.

It take a *bit* more time than that, but you keep thinking that.

Personally, I don't mind the current Ghost Wolf model. Obviously, I'll take an updated model for it, but I'd prefer the team work on other model updates, namely the Trolls, Orcs, etc.

they could make it look like a wrath looking worg like the ones in the (filthy animal.. horde inn in Dal)

I think a Northrend worg would look great for us.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    No, you're right. It's definitely a 10 minute job. Sigh.

It take a *bit* more time than that, but you keep thinking that.

Personally, I don't mind the current Ghost Wolf model. Obviously, I'll take an updated model for it, but I'd prefer the team work on other model updates, namely the Trolls, Orcs, etc.
    actually it would take about that amount of time.. i work with 3d models all the time it's way more easy then you think

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen or heard any talk that implies it is in line for an overhaul, nor does it need one; ghostwolf is fine. Yes, I have a shaman.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    actually it would take about that amount of time.. i work with 3d models all the time it's way more easy then you think
    I'm not saying it will take years, but it's not just drag and drop, either. If that's the case, why can't they just "implement" warlock's green fire? Surely, if Blizzard could do it in "10 minutes", they'd do so.

Obviously you haven't been a shaman long enough. You should know by now, shaman get no love! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I'd love my troll so much more if they could wear shoes! Those feet just disgust me.

Sigh...

I knew... I just KNEW as soon as I saw the new druid models, that there would be a post within the day asking for a new ghostwolf. Anytime anyone gets anything, everyone else wants the same thing. Oy.

I'm happy with the current ghostwolf form anyway, it's always been my favorite wolf model, much better than the ones they added in wrath. It would annoy me if they changed it baseline, perhaps a glyph if anything. Besides, it's the only wolf model that is capable of dancing at the moment too. If they gave us a new model, they'd either have to spend the additional time giving it new animations, or we'd lose our ability to dance.
    Last edited by Dasani; 2012-05-10 at 05:48 PM.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    Sigh...

I knew... I just KNEW as soon as I saw the new druid models, that there would be a post within the day asking for a new ghostwolf. Anytime anyone gets anything, everyone else wants the same thing. Oy.

It's not so much that we want the same thing, but druids have gotten a lot of new, pretty cool, gimmicky things so far this xpack.

I'm sure blizzard isn't close to done adding everything they want to add, but as a shaman I'm saying, "Where's the love for us! We want gimmicks too!"

Before GW gets the wotlk skin, I rather keep the old one. Coyote model is noble, wotlk one is shabby and ugly /esp these ridiculous huge fangs).
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Sigh...

did Druid cats really need armor more then Shamans getting a better ghost wolf model? no. think about it.. this is a pretty legit good reason to make such a topic.

I'm happy with the current ghostwolf form anyway, it's always been my favorite wolf model, much better than the ones they added in wrath. It would annoy me if they changed it baseline, perhaps a glyph if anything. Besides, it's the only wolf model that is capable of dancing at the moment too. If they gave us a new model, they'd either have to spend the additional time giving it new animations, or we'd lose our ability to dance.
    Or change it and have a glyph that keeps it the same for people who like the current GW (like ToL for resto druids).