Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    *Gets stuck with Moon Guard US*

*never levels a Blood Elf or Human again*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyterran View Post
    Blood Elf
    What the hell? Did Moon Guard US make the same thing with blood elves instead on their starting inn? Oh goD! The troll horror!

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Yeah, questing with this system is useless but.... Actually you may have not noticed this but I think this will definitely fix the pvp world issues people have been having for a long time in wow.

Think about it. Some groups of people can make a designated server (PVP of course) where tons of people can do pvp. Imagine that zone (forgot what its called) where people can do pvp against tarren mill and (forgot alliance town there). It can basically get groups of people to feel like vanilla again. It could actually work. If people organize it on mmochampion/pvpforums, im sure it will work without a doubt.
    As fun as that sounds, it doesn't change the fact that blizz killed town raiding by having 85+ guards spawn the moment an npc dies

I'm going to have to say, this sounds pretty interesting. Perhaps it'll get rid of that feeling that the world in WoW is dead when you're leveling an alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is quite possibly the most awesome thing I've heard in a long time. GG Blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    I cant wait to fire arrows into all the ally ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    only down side to this is rare spawns.. makes things like the time lost drake 1000% harder but oh well.
    ...Ah, shit. And I was just leveling a hunter.

Come oon, Black Market being a way to trade rare spawn pets and mount drops....

I would've never expected this. Good move, Blizzard.

So since Storm Peaks is a leveling zone does this mean that the Time-Lost Proto Drake will become even more rare, harder to get than it is now?

Better farm up stashes of low level mats before this hits.

I admit it does sound interesting, but for someone who's stuck on a dead server it does nothing for me at 85. My AH is still dead, & there's still no one to group with

this will make questing more enjoyable. I love the old days when there was people everywhere and you saw tons of people spamming the chats to group up. the AH will be better also. love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love this Idea blizz... Thanks

1 Problem however (They say capital cities are usually populated... However only 2 are populated... SW and ORG, the rest are as dead as most world zones)

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a good idea. Will have to wait until it's had some iteration before anyone can tell for certain, though.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

I always loved how lower level zones actually offered some quiet and peace of mind, especially later at night, it was cool to actually have a more "single player" or at least quiet, low key experience to balance out all the derp-heaviness of battlegrounds, lfg, lfr, and even guild raiding to an extent. Now it's going to be harder than ever to play the game without being surrounded by dipshits no matter what you choose to do. Save the "it's an mmo" comments, it was just something that I felt was actually nice about WoW at this stage, that is being done away with. The 2004-2007 community, I would have welcomed this absolutely. THIS community (wow not mmo-champ) no thanks.

"Q. What about resources or gathering nodes, will those be shared too?
    Resources and nodes will be available to all parties within the shared area the same as always. We will be keeping a close eye on the impact of area sharing and should an area become too populated, we are capable of adjusting how many realms are able to connect to a shared area.

Q. Does this mean that Auction Houses will be merged?
    No, when any player access an Auction House, they will be only able to access their home realm’s Auction House."

I like this idea, but if this is the only fix blizzard was talking about low pop servers, than I'm disappointed. Still has a chance of adding more though since it isn't out yet.

Also, when i heard the Black market AH wasn't a multiple server AH it disappointed me. If the gathering nodes stays multiple servers, than this has a potential on making already bad AH's on low pop servers even worse.

Doesn't do anything for end game pugging or guilds as well. If this does end up being the only thing (Not saying its 100% the only thing right now), then it just seems like a cop out from server merging.

EDIT: Didn't even think about the rare spawns for mounts/hunter pets. This could make those waaay more annoying to get.

Suspected something along the lines like this as a best case solution, but after things like phasing I would imagine this would have certain problems.

Not to mention that there are considerably less RP serves on EU side to pool together in terms of population size. RP-PvP wise that is; only two notable population ones to speak of.

Nonetheless, I am intrigued and even a bit excited.

This will be great for cross realm world pvp, cross realm dueling, and cross realm pokemon battles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumashy View Post
    Transfer to a high-pop server perhaps? You DO have the option, you know?
    ohhh yes smart idea lets pay 200euro to transfer to another realm and leave my friends behind OR make em pay 20-200euro aswell

you do realize people dont leave low pop realms because they dont want to start new with friendships and dont come now with "but u still can do xrealm" ... its not the same + its not even workin for dragon soul

-----

dont get me wrong i like the idea, ALOT! but to fix empty low lvl zones, not to fix low pop realms, since we will have then a full barrens but still problems to get a 10man started
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2012-05-11 at 04:17 AM.

Deleted
    obviously a step so they don't have to have bad press of merging servers when wows subs go down more

Awesome! Ganking is BAAACK!! .

Muahahahahahaha

Interesting idea and pretty unexpected. I like it.

This is an exciting opportunity for struggling RP communities too.