15+ Year Old Account

[Movies] I don't rememver the name of this movie...

Ok, so I am going to try and describe it. It's connected with a personal event in my life, but I cant remember the name of the darn thing!!

It came out about 4 or 5 years ago. It's about a guy that meets [who he thinks to be] a really cool girls (I think he meets her in a clothing store by showing her bright pink underwear... or he found her underwear and tries to give it back or something). Anyways, they eventually hook up and then get engaged. They go on a trip, and she starts turning crazy. They go out and 'have fun' in hotel rooms the entire time. Slowly she starts turning out to be obsessive and he starts wondering if she is really the one.

I think eventually he finds a different girl and everyone is happy... something of that sort anyways.

I wish I would remember more details about the darn thing!! Reading over my description, it's about as generic as can be... so if anyone actually gets it I will give them a big interwebz hug.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only thing i can think of that sounds slightly like that is http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0408839/ not sure though. I think some of the things you said aren't in this film, but oh well!

That's a pretty generic description, but I think "The Heartbreak Kid" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0408839/) fits the description. Hopefully that's the one!

Edit: Damn you, Solidito! Just a moment too slow on my end. >.>

15+ Year Old Account
    Ahhhhhh you both win!! Despite my sucky memory, haha. Thanks. I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was called, but that's the one!