Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Movies] Guys I have a confession...

Not really proud of this but here goes.

I've never seen the dark knight.

After listening to Azis Anzari's stand up saying " clap if you haven't seen dark knight, then responds with, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE". It made me laugh a little bit.

Just saw a thread where it was Avengers vs TDK and thought to myself, man I got to rent this movie.
    Last edited by scdogg44; 2012-05-10 at 11:41 PM.

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heh no worries. If you haven't seen Batman Begins either you should start with that.

Enjoy. It's pretty darn good.

I have not seen the Dark Knight, or The Avengers and have no plans to ever watch either one

I wasn't aware that you HAD to like comicbook superhero movies?

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't seen the Dark Knight? Go now!

You don't have to, but they are genuinely good movies regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    No biggie. I recommend seeing both of them; Avengers recently rose up to rival Dark Knight for my favorite superhero movie.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Watch Batman Begins first if you plan on watching TDK. Both are incredible movies.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforMoP View Post
    and now you are.

Dude the dark knight is awesome, I really dislike the whole batman franchise because I think he is a terrible hero but the acting by the Joker is so unbelievably incredible, it's what makes the movie so great.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven’t watched Batman Begins, but I have watched The Dark Knight like three times. Brilliant movie, not just another comic-book adaptation.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    I haven’t watched Batman Begins, but I have watched The Dark Knight like three times. Brilliant movie, not just another comic-book adaptation.
    Yea Batman Begins was great, but Dark Knight just pushed the limits of how awesome something can be even higher.

I would highly recommend you see TDK (Or both it and BB) ASAP, you won't regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyratops View Post
    and now you are.
    and knowing is half the battle... G.I. JOE!

on topic: it really is... forgettable, no really.
    there have been 5 batman movie series in my life time, and Bale is almost as bad a Batman as Clooney.
    so far Liam Neeson's role as Ra's(its pronounced "raysh", this isn't Ra the Egyptian god's bar and grill) Al Ghul was the best thing in the trilogy.
    and heath's Joker was laughably poor it had none of what the character is known for.
    namely being one of the few villains with a sidekick, clown items made into deadly weapons, his signature Joker toxin, and killing with a joke.

I've said it before "the biggest joke in TDK is the Joker, and it ain't funny".
    Last edited by mordale; 2012-05-11 at 01:27 PM.

I have not seen the Dark Knight, or The Avengers and have no plans to ever watch either one

You don't have to like them. BUT, you'll never know if you like them unless you see them.

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    heath's Joker was laughably poor
    I haven't disagreed with anything as much as this statement in a long time...and i know lots of racists
    Last edited by Youvegotfail; 2012-05-11 at 02:32 PM.

I personally don't like the new Batman. He's too emo and a bit try-hard with his wannabe-Clint Eastwood voice.

Call me old of you want, but Michael Keaton FTW!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Go watch it, it's grrreaaat.

10+ Year Old Account

there have been 5 batman movie series in my life time, and Bale is almost as bad a Batman as Clooney.
    so far Liam Neeson's role as Ra's(its pronounced "raysh", this isn't Ra the Egyptian god's bar and grill) Al Ghul was the best thing in the trilogy.
    and heath's Joker was laughably poor it had none of what the character is known for.
    namely being one of the few villains with a sidekick, clown items made into deadly weapons, his signature Joker toxin, and killing with a joke.

Bale's Batman voice is a little corny, but otherwise he's pretty good.

Liam Neeson was alright, I liked who they picked for Gordon, Al the butler, and also Harvey Dent.

Heath as Joker bad? You must be joking (lol). FYI Joker was NEVER known for having a sidekick.....Harlequinn was created just for the animated series back in the 90's. Clown weapons and laughing toxin? That's both corny and a cliche....and they used a toxin for the first movie it would have been redundant. Joker is known for being unpredictable and sadistic with an obsession over Batman, and that stayed true.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this was gonna be about not seeing Godfather or Casablanca or something, no big deal with Dark Knight

10+ Year Old Account

I sincerely hope you're merely trolling with this comment.... Heath's Joker was unbelievably well done and one of the best things about The Dark Knight.

If not trolling then....

"How about a magic trick?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I thought this was gonna be about not seeing Godfather or Casablanca or something, no big deal with Dark Knight

i did not care for the Godfather.

Deleted

Cutting your nose off to spite your face? Or do you just not like nice things?