Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Its a decent movie, I recommend watching it!

Confession: I think Titanic is a horribly boring movie. Everyone around me loves it and I cannot for the life of me understand it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i did not care for the Godfather.
    A witch! May we burn her?

A confession of my own: I never cried during the Lion King.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Crowley View Post
    Confession: I think Titanic is a horribly boring movie. Everyone around me loves it and I cannot for the life of me understand it.
    I fell asleep

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforMoP View Post
    I have not seen the Dark Knight, or The Avengers and have no plans to ever watch either one

I wasn't aware that you HAD to like comicbook superhero movies?
    If you are looking at The Dark Night and saying 'nope, its just a comic book movie' then you are terrible at judging a book by its cover, something that is also the wrong way to do things, and are missing out on an incredible story.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Heath Ledger was insanely good as Joker. Perhaps due to being on the edge of drug binges, but nonetheless, I really enjoyed how dark and creepy he was even while wearing clown make-up (the flaking make-up definitely added to the whole air of creepiness).

WoW since '06, Army wife since '09, U of MD Law

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    A confession of my own: I never cried during the Lion King.
    I laughed at Bambi as a child. You're alright.

Not watching TDK is forgiveable, but I really recommend it even if you're not a fan of comic book movies. It's a great action film and has some excellent moments of acting.

Now if you said you hadn't seen Gladiator*...

*Note to anyone who quotes this and says they haven't seen Gladiator. Go watch it now, not later, not tomorrow, not next week/month/year/decade/century. GO WATCH IT NOW.

And anyone who quotes this and says it wasn't a good movie, your opinion is more misguided than a drunken, blindfolded, one fingered man trying to throw a Dart.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by scdogg44 View Post
    I've never seen the dark knight.
    Let me one-up you.

Never seen the following:
    Back to the Future (any of them)
    Star Wars
    Star Trek (Nor the series)
    LotR, until just a few months ago, and I hated the first one, so I didn't bother with the others.
    Matrix
    Dark Knight as well (they played it on a choir trip we had, but it was so late at night I slept through it), nor any other batman movie
    Pretty much any superhero movie ever invented (even Superman)

and well more than enough movies that would make people scream "WHAT!?!?!?!?!"

@Anyone who knows who Chuggaaconroy is on Youtube, I basically match his level of movies watched.

Sorry people, I'm just not a big movie person. Idk why people should go WTF at that. Should I go WTF at anyone who hasn't played SMRPG?
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2012-05-11 at 04:55 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Never seen Blade Runner. Didn't see the LotR movies until around 06 and never bothered seeing them again since.

The Dark Knight just isn't "another comic book" movie. Really, it isn't. If you like action/drama, go watch it, that simple.

I myself have never seen The Godfather, but that movie was out when I was but a wee little boy.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't feel bad, OP.

Not only have I never seen The Dark Knight, but I've never seen Star Wars. Any of them.

Or the Godfather.

Or LotR.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaxis View Post
    Don't feel bad, OP.

Not only have I never seen The Dark Knight, but I've never seen Star Wars. Any of them.

Or the Godfather.

Or LotR.
    Just out of curiosity, is this a conscious decision, or have you simply not gotten around to it? Personally I would want to at least see what all the fuss is about with franchises as highly praised as Star Wars, LOTR and The Godfather (well, the first two).
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch the parts with the joker the rest is shit to be blantantly honest i was completly hesitant that Heath ledger could fill the role but he was the best potrayal of a villian to date especially when compared to the douche from thats 70s show as venom
    The rest of the movie with the whole story arc of harvey twoface was average at best
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a problem with someone until they say that they didn't like Pulp Fiction. Then I beat them.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforMoP View Post
    I have not seen the Dark Knight, or The Avengers and have no plans to ever watch either one

I wasn't aware that you HAD to like comicbook superhero movies?
    you don't have to enjoy superhero's for a good movie about a superhero

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaxis View Post
    Don't feel bad, OP.

Or the Godfather.

Or LotR.
    Dude....WTF man.

I haven't really seen the old star wars either, I watched teh first one but it was kind of boring and incredibly outdated at this point that I could not enjoy them. Any of the newer superhero or sci fi movies are worth watching though, godfather is a classic, and lotr is pretty solid a well although boring at certain periods.

Can't wait for Prometheus.....I admit I havent' seen any of the old Alien movies but I will be watching them soon to get a feel for the story. The trailer for Prometheus looks bad ass though.