[Music] ...Request?

I think this topic goes in this forum...?

Anyway odd thread incoming, but I'm working on an animatic project that is based off of Super Meat Boy. In my animatic, Super Meat Boy and Dr. Fetus are fighting amongst themselves, when they meet Bandage Girl for the first time. Upon seeing her, they are immediately taken with her, and they compete amongst themselves, giving her outrageous gifts (such as a stripper pole), and it eventually turns her away from them, which inevitably ends with them fight amongst themselves, yet again (~30 second duration total).

So here's where the music comes in: I need audio. Can anything think of a "silly romantic" song that would be semi-appropriate for this? I'm drawing a blank at the moment. Or just a silly song, anything really. Perhaps there's an in-game song that would fit? Just need something that fits. Thanks in advance!

Deleted

Silly enough?

(Vid might be slightly NSFW)

Quote Originally Posted by Uldreth View Post
    -snip-
    Silly enough?

(Vid might be slightly NSFW)
    Wow, that certainly is...silly enough. Lol.

Well, I thank you for the suggestion, but I must present this to my class, and I don't think that would quite work. =p

My animatic is actually quite tame, considering what I have going on. Lol.

I hate to shoot down suggestions, because I really do appreciate the help, but that doesn't work. Any other suggestions?