Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Me and my brother have been doing pretty well with Kayle as an AD carry, and Volibear, being a 0 CS support. There are double speed buffs for Voli, double slows, a flip and her ult. What more is there to ask for when your going for a kill lane? We also build flat AD on kayle like the typical range carry would, but I just read in an earlier post, about building her with a Nashors, Guinsoos, Hextech, and Trinity being able to cause nukes at AD carry speed. I need to try this.
    Last edited by krunkalla; 2012-05-23 at 01:04 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krunkalla View Post
    Me and my brother have been doing pretty well with Kayle as an AD carry, and Volibear, being a 0 CS support. There are double speed buffs for Voli, double slows, a flip and her ult. What more is there to ask for when your going for a kill lane? We also build flat AD on kayle like the typical range carry would, but I just read in an earlier post, about building her with a Nashors, Guinsoos, Hextech, and Trinity being able to cause nukes at AD carry speed. I need to try this.
    Have you played against any non-mouthbreathers on bottom lane yet?

I'll take your Kayle + Voli and raise you Caitlyn/Graves/Corki + Sona/Soraka/Taric
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.