Looking for guild. (Horde) (US)

I'm a 390 hunter with 8/8DS exp and a good pvp set. I'm looking for a friendly, mature, raiding guild that also does a little pvp. I also have a 384 frost dk with a 381 blood offset. I have lots of raiding experience and I'm ready to progress on Hardmodes leading up into MoP. Also I'm willing to transfer if your guild is a good match. Feel free to message me here or in game.

Sakesnooter 85 -- Zul'jin
    Awarmachine 85 -- Korgath

Descendants of Draenor is an all around content guild. Our 25 man main progression raid has been put on hiatus due to LFR dropping incentive for a few players. We have a plan in the works bringing it back in MoP. Until then have a few 10 man teams along with a few avid pvpers. If you have any questions or just want to look around just google the name and you'll see. The big one is that the current age limit is 23. I wouldn't see this as a hard limit. Regulations will be redone for MoP and their have been exceptions made.

Hi! Hitman Monkey on Zul'jin -US is looking for raiders like you.

We only raid two nights a week, on purpose, because our raiders are all adults with families and jobs. We are all about raid/life balance. BUT, we are only looking for raiders who can commit to those two nights (currently Sun and Wed, 9:45-12pm server/EST). It isn't a lot of time, but we rely on good attendance for consistent raiding. We also have members who PVP, though it isn't quite our main focus.

We are 1/8 Heroic Dragon Soul and are spending the last leg of Cataclysm working on heroic modes, current raid achievements, and going back for some old world achievements. For quality of life, we offer free repairs, feasts, and cauldrons.

You can check out more about us at hitmanmonkey.guildlaunch dot com

Let me know if you have any questions!